Come explore the pristine waters of Florida’s Emerald Coast with Florida Boy Adventures! Specializing in fishing flats and backcountry, Captain Hunter Ray is the man who’ll lead you on your trip and introduce you to the variety of fish species and stunning wildlife this area has to offer.
Capt. Hunter is a passionate outdoorsman who grew up fishing these waters, so it’s safe to say he knows all the best hotspots and honey holes. Depending on your wishes, he can arrange charters departing from Santa Rosa Beach or Panama City Beach.
Your trip will be spent aboard a 22’ Sabalo skiff, capable of taking up to 4 guests out for a day on the water. This boat is specially designed for fishing the shallow waters of Florida. She features a poling platform and a trolling motor to get you to the best fishing spots without spooking the fish.
On board this vessel, you’ll find a spacious livewell filled with bait to help you entice your catch. If you’d rather fish with artificial lures or on the fly, you’ll also find all the necessary equipment on board the boat.
Capt. Hunter will have you sightseeing and fishing in and the bountiful Choctawhatchee Bay. He’ll guide you expertly towards your target species, which could include Redfish, Speckled Trout, Black Drum, Spanish Mackerel, Jack Crevalle, and Sharks. If there’s a specific fish you’d like to target, just let him know.
Each trip includes all the gear, bait, and lures you’ll need for a fun and successful day on the water, and your captain will also clean and bag your catch for you at the end of the day. Just bring some light snacks and sunscreen and get ready to cast off on an amazing adventure with Florida Boy Adventures!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Florida Boy Adventures 30a
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip (AM) (2 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip (PM) (2 hours)
- $400 per group - Sunset/eco tour (2 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 hour pm fishing (3 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3hr am fishing (3 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 6 hour offshore (6 hours)
- $1,600 per group - 8 hour offshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Black Drum
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Blazer bay (Bay boat) originally built in 2015. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: