Spot Stalker Charters runs inshore fishing trips that can yield the likes of Redfish, Black Drum, Snook and Speckled Trout. If you happen to come around New Smyrna Beach, FL, let Capt. Todd take you out on the water.
Captain Todd goes fishing at other locations around Florida. If you can’t make it to New Smyrna Beach - no worries. Just scroll down, and click on the captain’s name to see other available locations and dates.
You will be fishing from a 19’ Spyder flats boat. She is powered by a 115 HP Yamaha engine, and can reach speeds of up to 35 knots. Up to three anglers can come along and experience the fisheries, some of which are acclaimed Redfish habitats worldwide. You can go sight fishing, try out spinning, and light tackle. If you like fishing on the fly, the captain can accommodate you, just let him know in advance.
The boat is equipped with Lowrance GPS and fishfinder, and stores life jackets. You don’t need to be a pro angler to have a good time. Even kids can come along, provided they can handle the rod themselves, meaning youngsters age 7 and above.
The captain will furnish Florida Reels, MHX custom rods, live bait, and lures. Water is served onboard, but you can also bring your own favorite beverage. Make sure to pack light, sun block, a cap, shades, and comfortable clothes. The fishing license is included for saltwater trips only. Note that you can keep your fish, but catch and release is encouraged. Please advise in advance if you intend to keep fish.
There are alternate fishing locations in Port Orange, Ponce Inlet, Edgewater, Oak Hill, Titusville and Port Canaveral, Tomoka Basin.
These fisheries are solid year round. If you want to practice inshore angling, Captain Todd has the skills to help you out. Book a trip, and come catch your fish!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Spyder (Flats boat) originally built in 2016. Powered by a 115HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
New Smyrna Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Spot Stalker Charters - NSB
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 3 Hour Night Dock Fishing (3 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 1/2 Day PM (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Veterans 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- GPS (Lowrance / Navionics)
- Fishfinder (Lowrance)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box (2 Engel Coolers)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano Reels / MHX Custom Rods)
- Live Bait
- Drinks (Water)
- Fishing License (for saltwater trips)
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Advise ahead of time )
- River Fishing (Indian River)
- Inshore Fishing (Inlet / Beach)
- Flats Fishing (Mosquito Lagoon)
- Backcountry Fishing (North Mosquito Lagoon)
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Black Drum
- Spotted Seatrout