Keen M Sport Fishing and their dynamic crew invite you to join them on board one of their boats. The ‘Keen M’ is a 41’ vessel, built by Michael Fitz in 2005. She has been featured in various fishing magazines, such as Salt Water Sportsman, Marlin Magazine, Guy Harvey Magazine, National Geographic, Dive, and Canada Diver, as well as in some BBC series. If that’s not impressive, then nothing else is!
Enjoy an eco-friendly crew and hone your angling skills. Have fun with your fishing buddies or take your whole family out on the water. The professional team of Keen M Sport Fishing will help you make an outstanding catch possible, be it Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, and Red Snapper or any possible Billfish that these waters have to offer.
All you have to do is pack some cash for live bait and get ready for a lot of action. The Keen M is powered by a 580 Cummins Diesel engine and has enough room for up to 8 passengers. She is also outfitted with navigational and fishfinding electronics, a full head, and various professional accessories.
Try your hand at bottom fishing and trolling. Go for jigging, spinning, and deep sea fishing or even fly fishing if you let the crew know in advance. If someone from your party doesn’t have the itch to fish, they will be able to go snorkeling.
Your trip will include all the necessary gear and tackle by Shimano and Okuma. Cookies, potato chips, apples, pineapples, watermelons, drinks, ham, and cheese will also be available on board. The only thing that’s missing is you!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Michael Fitz (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 2005. Powered by a 580HP Cummins Diesel engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 15 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
Isla Mujeres Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Keen M Sport Fishing
- $1,044 per group, additional $58 per person after 5 guests - Half Day Trip - Summer (5 hours)
- $1,508 per group, additional $58 per person after 5 guests - Full Day Trip - Summer (8 hours)
- $1,508 per group, additional $58 per person after 5 guests - Full Day Trip - Spring (8 hours)
- $1,624 per group, additional $58 per person after 5 guests - Full Day Trip - Winter (8 hours)
- Toilet (Full head)
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano, Okuma)
- Snacks (Cookies, chips, apples, pineapples, watermelon)
- First Mate (Tips are 15-20%)
- Fishing License
- Lunch (Ham and cheese)
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Let the crew know in advance)
- Offshore Fishing (Distance to 40/50 latitude $150 us each Lat charge)
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Shark (Mako)
- Snapper (Red)
- Tuna (Blackfin)