Imagos Sport Fishing charters will take you on the most amazing fishing adventure you will tell everyone about! They are led by Captain Christian, a south Florida native 3rd generation fisherman who’s been featured in TV shows sharing his contagious passion for fishing and the ocean.
Captain Christian’s main focus on each fishing adventure, is to incorporate you through every process keeping your hands on the rod while learning as much as you’d like.
They’ll put you on desirable species such as Mahi Mahi, Black Grouper, African Pompano, Blue Marlin, Sailfish, Blacktip Shark, Red Snapper, Snook, Tarpon, Swordfish, Yellowfin Tuna and Wahoo.
Christian and his crew are always adjusting their techniques to keep you ahead of the competitors on each day of fishing in the constant changing conditions of the ocean currents by using techniques he has learned while fishing all North America, Central America, South America, Hawaii, and the Bahamas.
The boat carries 30 fishing rod outfits onboard including fly fishing gear to keep you prepared for any situation. It is meticulously maintained with the latest equipment with the help of their sponsors. It has new Penn rods and reels, tower metal work by Marine Welding Fabricators, trailer by Real X Trailers, electronics, top-quality Yamaha outboards by Eric’s Outboard Marine Service, a canvas craft, and Berkeley pro-spec lines.
An 18% gratuity will be added on the date of your trip in appreciation for the hardworking crew.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Contender (Center console) originally built in 2010, and restored in 2017. Powered by 2 300HP Yamaha 4 Stroke engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 46 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3.5% fee.
Coral Gables Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Imagos Sport Fishing
- $700 per group - Kids Shallow Reef Fishing (2 hours)
- $885 per group - Tarpon/Snook Inshore Evening Trip (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Half Day Morning Trip (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Half Day Afternoon Trip (4 hours)
- $1,250 per group - Morning 3/4 Day (6 hours)
- $1,550 per group - Full Day Offshore Trip (8 hours)
- $1,700 per day per group - Bimini, Bahamas Trip (2 days)
- $1,800 per group - Swordfish / Offshore Day Trip (9 hours)
- $1,800 per group - Swordfish / Shark Night Trip (9 hours)
- Toilet (Porta potti )
- Fighting Chair (Seats to sit from while fighting large fish. )
- GPS (Garmin 2016)
- Fishfinder (Foruno 2kw High Power)
- Bed (Long Cushion to lay down on. )
- Flybridge (Tower )
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System (Full Multimedia Receiver With Subwoofer)
- Tuna Tubes
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Included upon availability )
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- Jack (African Pompano)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Red)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)