Cayman Offshore Adventures is a family-friendly charter located on the beautiful waters of the western Caribbean Sea. Fishing the natural barriers and fringing reefs, as well as up to 12 miles offshore, the crew aims to provide the most memorable and fun day out on the water. If you are dedicated to catching the fish of your lifetime, this is just the right choice.
All the trips are private. You will have a spacious 32’ offshore sportfishing boat all to yourself. The vessel comes powered by twin 170 HP Yanmar engines and is rigged with the top-notch electronics for the best navigation. It also features a flybridge and a toilet, which make the boat even more comfortable. The newly uphauled boat can cater to up to 8 guests on board.
Check what is biting very close to the land on your 4-hour trip, sail to some more remote spots of the area during the 6-hour one, or spend your full day offshore chasing that dream fish! During the trip of your choosing, you will be able to target Mahi Mahi, Blue and White Marlins, Yellowfin Tuna, Mutton Snapper, Wahoo, and Blackfin Tuna.
The crew uses a great variety of fishing techniques – jigging while drift fishing, bottom fishing for Snappers, heavy tackle with 50 lb outfits with Momoi diamond line… the list goes on and on! There is also handline for those who are up for a challenge!
All Shimano and Penn rods and reels will be included in the price of the trip, as well as refreshing sodas and water. You will also be offered Pakula, Moldcraft, Black Bart, or Iland lures. Your catch will be cleaned and filleted for you at the end of your adventure, but it is recommended that you take only what you will be able to eat so that nothing goes to waste.
Cayman Offshore Adventures knows all the secrets and holds the key to the most exciting day on the water. Impressed? Book now!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Stamas (Center console) originally built in 1998, and restored in 2019. Powered by a 350HP Cummins engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 26 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
George Town Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Cayman Offshore Adventures
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip – Reef Fishing (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,300 per group - Full day Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (8 hours)
- $2,000 per group - Full Day Trip – Swordfishing (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Outriggers (Double spreader. 6 line spread is typical. )
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (All of All of the best (Shimano, Penn, etc.))
- Lures (Pakula, Moldcraft, Blackbart, Iland, etc...)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water and sodas)
- Fishing License (Fishing licenses are not required when with a local)
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 12 miles offshore on 8 hour charters.)
- Reef Fishing (Natural barrier and fringing reefs.)
- Light Tackle (Spinning gear- 10- 50 lb. outfits.)
- Heavy Tackle (50 lb. outfits with Momoi diamond line.)
- Bottom Fishing (Deep dropping for Snapper/Grouper.)
- Spinning (10- 50lb. outfits.)
- Jigging (While drift fishing. )
- Drift Fishing (Captain Jake's favorite technique! )
- Handline (Optional. For those who arent afraid of a few cuts!)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)