We are the obvious choice when it comes to luxury and VIP family deep-sea fishing.
Capt. Rafael and his crew cockpit manager, and Stewards maintain and run one of the cleanest and biggest sportfishing charter yachts in the industry, a custom Hatteras deep-sea charter fishing boat. It is located only minutes away from the warm waters of the Gulf Stream where some of the best deep-sea fishing is done!
We are always at your service and ready to take you on a charter fishing trip of a lifetime. We are one of the most experienced and successful deep-sea fishing charter services that has operated in South Florida for more than 25 years!
The owner and operator of this magnificent luxury sportfishing vessel is Capt. Rafael Mayans. When you come aboard, luxury will scream at you. The boat is a beautiful high-class sport fishing machine.
Sea Cross is located in Miami Beach and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters.
Capt. Rafael and his crew cockpit manager, and Stewards will do their best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing This involves 4-hour trips, mainly fishing for Dolphin, Barracuda, Wahoo, Amberjack, Grouper, and Cobia, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, trolling, big game fishing, drift fishing, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 55’ Hatteras boat that can safely take up to 6 anglers. This boat comes with a toilet, AC, an ice box, a and fighting chair.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Your trip will include all the necessary fishing licenses for the day. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip.
The charter is only 15 minutes away from lines, and there is more fishing time from our location than from any other marina here in South Florida. This means more fishing time for you.
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Sea Cross VIP and Luxury Deep Sea Fishing
- $2,000 per group, additional $350 per person after 1 guest - 3 Hour Trip – Luxury Bay Tour (3 hours)
- $2,500 per group, additional $350 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip – Fuel Included (AM) (4 hours)
- $2,500 per group, additional $350 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip – Fuel included (PM) (4 hours)
- $3,500 per group, additional $350 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour Trip – Fuel Included (6 hours)
- $4,500 per group, additional $425 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Trip – Fuel Included (8 hours)
- $6,500 per day per group - 1 Day Trip – Bimini Bahamas (1 day)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System Starlink High-Speed Internet
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Daiwa, Penn, Shimano, etc.)
- Live Bait (Usually prepared before the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (A tip of 15% to 20% is customary)
- Fishing License
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Hatteras (Sportfishing) originally built in 1988, and restored in 2023. Powered by 2 870HP Detroit engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 28 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: