“Capt JB’s Charters” invites you on a fishing adventure launching out of Apalachicola, Florida! A day out with Captain John, a local to the area, gives you the opportunity to get a taste the areas peace and quiet, as well as some epic fishing!
Hop aboard his spacious 25’ Epic center console, ideal for up to 6 anglers. She’s powered by a 250 HP Yamaha 4-stroke engine and is rigged with top-notch navigational electronics, including GPS and Fishfinder. There’s also a T-top cockpit for welcome shade, a live well, and a 10’ power pole shallow water anchoring system to keep you rooted.
Capt. John accommodates all of your inshore and nearshore fishing needs! He’ll have you going after the likes of Redfish, Black Drum, Spanish Mackerel, Tripletail, and Pompano. What’s more, he offers specialized Shark trips, as well as nighttime Flounder gigging trips!
On board you’ll find equipment for a wide range of fishing techniques including bottom fishing, spinning, popping, drift fishing, trolling, and jigging. If you want to bring your own gear and tackle, feel free to do so! All you really need are any drinks and snacks you’d like to enjoy.
Enjoy a serene day on the waters just outside Apalachicola and go home with some seriously tasty fish aboard Capt JB’s Charters!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Epic (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha 4 stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Apalachicola Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Capt JB’s Charters
- $250 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Flounder Gigging (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Sharks (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Nearshore/Offshore (5 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Black Drum
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout