Golden Legacy Charters offers fishing trips out of Panama City Beach, Florida. Whether you’re looking for a short ride to see what’s biting or want to spend a few days fishing like a pro – your captain has tailored a great variety of packages to choose from for your next vacation.
Enjoy your trip aboard a spacious 36’ Trophy saltwater fishing boat, powered by twin 280 HP Detroit Diesel engines. She provides comfortable fishing space for up to 6 anglers and is fully rigged with all the necessary safety equipment. Her modern navigational electronics include a GPS and Fishfinder.
An ice-box is fitted to keep the catch fresh during the day, as well as a live bait tank: you will be doing a lot of fishing! Inside the enclosed cabin, there is plenty of room for everybody to relax in comfort during long trips, and there’s a private restroom and even air conditioning and heating.
You can fish close to the shore or head further out to see what’s biting in the wrecks, reefs, or Federal waters. You’ll hook into a variety of species, including Vermillion, Lane, Black and White Snapper, as well as Black and Red Grouper. There’s also plenty of Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Cobia, Bonito, Red Snapper, and Amberjack to enjoy.
All fishing trips come inclusive with tackle, ice, and licenses. Your catch can be cleaned at a local seafood market at around 75c per pound and can be held for you for up to 3 days. Bring along any drinks and snacks you’d like to enjoy and you’re all set!
Experience a wide variety of incredible fishing adventures in Panama City Beach with Golden Legacy Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Trophy (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1975. Powered by 2 280HP Detroit Diesel engines.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Panama City Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Golden Legacy Charters, LLC
- $720 per group - 4 Hour Trolling Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $720 per group - 4 Hour Trolling Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $900 per group - Evening shark trip (5 hours)
- $1,080 per group - Afternoon 6 hour bottom fishing (6 hours)
- $1,080 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,440 per group - Afternoon 8 hour bottom fishing (8 hours)
- $1,440 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (10 hours)
- $2,160 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (12 hours)
- $2,520 per group - 14 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (14 hours)
- $2,880 per group - 16 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (16 hours)
- $3,240 per group - 18 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (18 hours)
- Toilet (Private restroom )
- Air Conditioning
- Bed (Four large bunks)
- Live Bait Well (Live bait from bait barge is extra)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Caught live bait, not including purchase live bait )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (The marina has a fish market for cleaning fish)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Trolling only)
- Nearshore Fishing (Trolling)
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Pink)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel