Come fishing with an experienced guide who guarantees you’ll catch fish! Captain Brad has been a charter captain in Daytona Beach for over 20 years. You may also find him in New Smyrna Beach if you prefer to start your trip there (check out his other listings). Either way, you’re bound to have an amazing day on the water.
Hop aboard his 18’ Beavertail flats boat that accommodates up to 3 guests. This vessel is perfect for shallow water and powered by a 90 HP Suzuki engine. As the captain never uses dead or frozen bait, he equipped the boat with a large live bait tank. There’s also everything you need
Capt. Brad is specialized for every type of saltwater fishing ground. With this boat, he stays inshore and targets big schools of Redfish and stalks big Trout in clear skinny waters of Mosquito Lagoon. With him, you can also catch Flounder, Tarpon, or Black Drum. He’ll even clean your catch after the trip, just don’t forget to tip him for this service.
Your fishing equipment is fully covered and there’s also fresh water on the boat. You can bring your drinks and food, especially if you’re going on a longer trip.
Capt. Brad says “it’s been my passion to be the best at my profession”. Check out why he has so many returning customers.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Beavertail (Flats boat) originally built in 2015. Powered by a 90HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Holly Hill Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Capt. Brad's Fishing Trips – 18'
- $325 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip (3 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $499 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box (in center console)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano gear)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- Spotted Seatrout