Fleur De Lis Charters is a professional guide service out of Southwest Louisiana. Join Captain Chase Rains and let him take you out on the fishing experience of a lifetime!
Hop aboard a 23’ Black Jack center console. This sea-worthy vessel comes powered by a 300 HP Suzuki engine and can comfortably accommodate up to 4 anglers. She’s outfitted with top-notch navigational electronics and other professional accessories to aid you in your search for the fish.
On light tackle saltwater trips, you’ll pursue Speckled Trout, Redfish, Sheepshead, Black Drum, and Flounder. Fish the Calcasieu Lake (otherwise known as Big Lake), Black Lake, and Prien Lake. Experienced or first-time angler, everyone will be able to have a trip they’ll never forget!
Fishing with Capt. Chase will never feel like defeat. He wants everyone to have that awesome fishing experience of a lifetime and is determined to put each and every person on the bite. If that means fishing a little longer than usual to ensure that you get on some fish, that’s exactly what he will do!
All trips come inclusive with quality rods, reels, tackle, and lures. When you return to the shore, your catch will be cleaned and filleted for you. Drinks and snacks can be arranged at an additional fee, including sandwiches, chips, and soft drinks.
Hop aboard and take advantage of Louisiana’s finest lake fishing!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Blackjack 224 (Center console) originally built in 2014, and restored in 2020. Powered by a 300HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 60 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 1% fee.
Lake Charles Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fleur De Lis Charters
- $550 per group, additional $200 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $200 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Casino Pickup (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day – Wade Trip (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $200 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Full Day – Casino Pickup (8 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Full Day – Wade Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box (Water Provided)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Black Drum
- Speckled Trout