Whatever Turns You On Charters is based in Sebastian, FL, and is here to offer you the fishing trip of your dreams, be it inshore, offshore, or anything in between. Captain Shane Trottier is a lifelong fisherman who will be happy to do everything in his power to get you hooked up.
You will be fishing on a 22’ Sea Hunt bay boat that’s powered by a 200 HP Yamaha engine and has plenty of space for up to four prospective anglers. In addition to the standard safety and navigation gear, it has a livewell for bait, and a wireless trolling motor to help with easily spooked fish.
The fishing locations will vary depending on what you want to do. A standard inshore trip will take place in the Indian River and Sebastian Inlet areas where you’ll be fishing for Redfish, Snook, Tarpon, Trout, Sharks and more. Offshore trips, on the other hand, can take you anywhere up to 30 miles out to fish for the likes of Kingfish, Mahi Mahi, Sailfish, and others. Whatever you want to do, Captain Shane will help you make the most of it.
The price of any trip includes rods, reels, and terminal tackle, as well as the necessary fishing licenses (this includes Snook stamps). Anything you catch will be cleaned after the trip for your convenience, and the captain recommends you bring along a pair of sunglasses and non-spray sunscreen.
The captain can also accommodate your stay with the Captain’s Vacation Rental house, a fully furnished private 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with a pool. Comfortably sleeps 6 people and is just minutes from the local boat ramp at Christenson’s Landing in Grant, FL. Feel free to let him know if you’re interested.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Hunt (Bay boat) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 200HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3.5% fee.
FAQs about Whatever Turns U On Fishing Charters Llc
- $300 per person - Inshore Half Day – Single Angler (4 hours)
- $400 per group - Inshore/Nearshore Half Day (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group - Inshore/Nearshore Half Day (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per person - Inshore Full Day – Single Angler (8 hours)
- $600 per group - Inshore/Nearshore Full Day (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (depending on the trip and type of bait )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Upon request)
- Drinks (Water provided)
- Fishing License (Snook stamps are included)
- River Fishing (Indian River)
- Inshore Fishing (Sebastian Inlet)
- Nearshore Fishing (Nearshore reefs)
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 30 miles out.)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing (Mangrove shorelines)
- Backcountry Fishing (Sebastian River, Turkey Creek)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spotted Seatrout