Madeira Big Game Fishing welcomes you aboard “Our Mary” for your choice of deep sea fishing or bottom fishing. You can book the boat for your entire family or join a shared charter and make new friends. A wide variety of fish are biting in these waters—come see what you’ll reel in next!
“Our Mary” is a custom built English style boat powered by a 212 HP Ford Cyber engine. She comes equipped with everything you need for sport fishing in Madeira, including a fighting chair and top-of-the-line equipment. Fishing gear is provided for you, featuring Shimano and Penn rods, Shimano Tiagras, Beastmasters and TLD reels, and a wide variety of lures made by the likes of Moldcraft, Sadu, Bart Miller, Williamson, Melton, Tinker, Marlin Magic and Black Bart.
This vessel is just as prepared to cater to your comfort. As many as seven passengers can enjoy a large cockpit, where a complimentary buffet lunch is served on full day trips. Air conditioning and an onboard toilet ensure that you will not sacrifice you basic comfort while away from shore.
Guiding your experience is Captain José Serrão. He was born in Madeira and returned to the sport fishing business here in 2000 after spending time abroad in Cape Town, South Africa. His knowledge of these waters combined with his worldly experience give him the professional insight to help you land some of the most prestigious fish.
While fishing the beautiful waters of Madeira with Capt. José you can choose between deep sea fishing and bottom fishing. Chase after legendary trophies such as Blue and White Marlin, Tuna, Wahoo, Barracuda, and Mahi Mahi, or fish the depths for Red Snapper, Amberjack, and huge Sting Rays. During summer you can also come aboard to target some of these species at night.
Madeira Big Game Fishing provides refreshments and all the gear you need. You may speak with the captain regarding any fish you would like to keep.
Come aboard “Our Mary” today and enjoy fishing Madeira!
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Mitchel (Motor yacht) originally built in 1989, and restored in 2012. Powered by a 212HP Ford Cyber engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Funchal Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Madeira Big Game Fishing - Our Mary
- €175 per person - Half Day Trip (PM) - Shared (4 hours)
- €175 per person - Half Day Trip (AM) - Shared (4 hours)
- €175 per person - Night Trip - Shared (4 hours)
- €230 per person - Full Day Trip - Shared (7 hours)
- €630 per group - Night Trip (4 hours)
- €650 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- €650 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- €950 per group - Full Day Trip (7 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Kitchen (Small oven to cook when we do full days trip)
- Multimedia System
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano, Penn, Beastmasters, TLD)
- Snacks (Salad, fruit, crackers, tuna, chicken, etc.)
- Drinks (Water, soda, beer.)
- First Mate
- Fishing License (Customers dont need this, we have a fishing lisence)
- Lunch (Comes with full day trip only*)
- Inshore Fishing (Must specify if you'd like this type of fishing.)
- Offshore Fishing (Must specify if you'd like this type of fishing.)
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (Must specify if you'd like this type of fishing.)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Must specify if you'd like this type of fishing.)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Common Pandora
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Mackerel (Atlantic)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Spearfish (Longbill)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)