If you are looking for some classic lake trolling you have found the perfect charter for you. In The Box Fishing Charters offer great fishing trips for those needing to escape the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life. They offer shorter and longer trips to suit even the busiest schedules.
Captain Jarrod has been a captain for 5 years and knows these lakes intimately. Due to this, he offers an amazing “no fish, no fee” guarantee. He fishes up and down Lake Michigan regularly, so he knows where to go to put you on the fish. Capt. Jarrod is confident he will put fish on the end of your line.
Capt. Jarrod is also passionate about passing the rod down to the next generation. He knows how important it is to teach kids, not only about how to fish, but how to fish sustainably. He loves seeing the faces of kids reeling in their first ever catch.
Anglers with more experience are more than welcome too. Capt. Jarrod’s 31’ Tiara is powered by twin 350 HP Crusader engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 32 knots. She boasts twin tournament grade fishfinders. You will have your lines in the water reeling in the fish in no time. All gear used on board is of the highest tournament quality, so you will be using what the pros use. You will be using Talora and Okuma rods, Shimano Tekota reels, and Magnum Metalz downriggers.
You will be targeting Coho Salmon, Chinook Salmon, Lake Trout, Steelhead, and Brown Trout. These delicious fish are plentiful in this area. So empty out your freezer – you’ll need the space to store your catch! Capt. Jarrod is happy to fillet your fish for you too. The hardest part of this adventure will be deciding on how to cook your catch.
Captain Jarrod can’t wait to welcome you on board and start making memories on the lake together.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Tiara (Express cruiser) originally built in 1989. Powered by 2 350HP Crusader engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 32 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
St. Joseph Fishing Calendar
FAQs about In The Box Fishing Charters
- $700 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip - Sunset (5 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 7 Hour Trip (AM) (7 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Weekend Trip (5 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Weekend sunset (5 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 7 hr am weekend (7 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fishfinder Two tournament grade fishfinders
- Life Jackets
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Prepared in advance)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Lake Fishing
- Trolling (All tournament grade equipment is provided)
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)