Are you ready for an unforgettable adventure, where the fish bite year round, and the captain takes you to the best places to get the most out of your trip? Then book now with Fish With Jim Outfitters.
Captain Jim Chamberlain has been fishing for decades and running his own charter company since 1988. He has a team of dedicated captains ready to show you why lake fishing is so much fun.
Hop on board an 24’ Angler Qwest Michigan DNR inspected boat. You and 5 fishing friends will have plenty of room and can fish simultaneously comfortably. The 200 HP Suzuki engine will have you on top of the fish before you know it. Couple this with full navigational equipment, including fishfinder, and Capt. Jim’s extensive knowledge of the area, and you’ll have your lines in the water all day.
Trips run from multiple locations, depending on the season and what you are targeting. Grand Traverse Bay, Torch Lake, Elk Lake, Mullett Lake, Lake Charlevoix, Bear Lake, Starvation Lake, and Thumb Lake are just some of the options you could fish from. Capt. Jim also run’s ice fishing trips during the winter.
By being a mobile guide service, Capt. Jim and his crew are able to give your group the best possible fishing trip. Depending on the season and where you are, expect to catch Lake Trout, Cisco, Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout, Steelhead, Atlantic Salmon, King Salmon, Coho Salmon, Walleye, Whitefish and more.
All fishing rods and reels are included. You’ll be provided with high-quality rods from St Croix and G Loomis, coupled with Shimano Tekota Reels for trolling, and custom rods and high-end bait casters for jigging. Live bait is prepared before the trip, giving you maximum time on the water.
You are welcome to bring along your own food and drink for the trip. After the trip, you can have your fish filleted and bagged for $2 per fish. You will also need to purchase a fishing license before the day.
There is no better time to book. Join Capt. Jim and his crew out on the water today!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Angler Qwest (Pontoon) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 200HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 46 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
FAQs about Fish With Jim Outfitters
- $375 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day – Grand Traverse Bay (4 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day – Grand Traverse Bay PM (4 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day – Inland Lake Fishing (4 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day – Inland Lake Fishing PM (4 hours)
- Fighting Chair (Two built in fighting chairs for kids)
- GPS (Lowrance HDS 8 & 5)
- Fishfinder (Lowrance HDS 8 & 5)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System (AM/FM radio with Bluetooth connectivity for phones)
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Minnkota Terrova 80lb With iPilot)
- Ice Box (Intergrated cooler for fish)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Prepared before the trip)
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Trolling (8 lines in the water)
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Perch (Yellow)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Atlantic)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)