Costa Rica is known as one of the top billfishing destinations in the world, with magical Quepos being one of its fishing epicenters. If you’re looking to explore these bountiful waters with the help of the best of the best, Nauti Ventures should be at the top of your list. They are a skilled and knowledgeable crew with over 20 years of combined experience. Nauti Ventures offers half day, 3/4 day, and full day adventures with both inshore and offshore trips available.
Join them aboard their newly remodeled 42’ Luhrs boat. This beauty combines the best of both worlds – the comfort of a luxurious yacht and top professional fishing gadgets. It features twin 430 HP Cummins engines, a flybridge, outriggers, tuna tubes, a fighting chair, a livewell, and an ice-box.
Just add a restroom with a shower, a kitchen, beds, air conditioning, and many other goodies on top of that, and get ready for the ultimate experience on the water. The boat can comfortably carry up to 10 anglers fishing at the same time.
Quepos waters are famous for all kinds of Marlin, as well as Tuna, Mahi, Wahoo, and Sailfish. Offshore trips usually take place 25 to 40 miles from the coast. In addition to the aforementioned deep-sea species, you’ll also get to target the likes of Roosterfish, Amberjack, and Snapper, depending on the fishing location and your preferences.
You’ll be supplied with top-tier fishing gear, mostly by Shimano, as well as live bait and lures. Fly fishing is also an option if you bring your own gear. Fishing licenses are easily purchased at the marina for only $16 per person per day. Just bring some sunscreen and sunglasses, and Nauti Ventures will take care of everything else.
Join them on the water and let them create your next favorite memory!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
FAQs about Nauti Ventures
- $1,175 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - Nearshore Fishing Trip (5 hours)
- $1,175 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - Nearshore Fishing Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,775 per group, additional $75 per person after 6 guests - 3/4 Day offshore Fishing Trip (7 hours)
- $1,975 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Offshore Fishing Trip (9 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Mostly Shimano)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (Fruit and various snacks)
- Drinks (Water, sodas, beer)
- First Mate (Present on all trips, tips appreciated)
- Fishing License (Will need to be purchased at the marina $17 person)
- Lunch (On 8-hour trips only)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 60 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Bring your own gear)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Black)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (Striped)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
About the Charter Operator
|6 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|36 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since December 2018|
About this listing
Luhrs (Convertible) originally built in 1990, and restored in 2018. Powered by 2 430HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 30 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: