Freebird Charters is based out of Orange Beach, Alabama. The company is run and operated by Captain John, a professional and experienced guide who knows all the hot spots where the fish are hiding. If you are looking for a wonderful day on the water catching big fish, you have chosen the right captain to help you do so.
Enjoy your fishing trip with Freebird Charters aboard a 22’ Offshore center console, which comes powered by a 200 HP Yamaha engine. Originally built in 2001, the boat was restored in 2016 and can comfortably take up to three anglers. It has a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots and is rigged with navigational electronics, including a GPS, a VHF radio, and a fish finder. The vessel is wheelchair accessible and is equipped with a live bait tank and an ice-box to keep the fish fresh during the day.
Freebird Charters can customize a trip to meet any angler’s wishes. From a casual trip with the family for some tasty grouper to an expedition for a fly rod record Kingfish - a light-tackle charter is sure to suit your needs.
You will be targeting Cobia, Red Snapper, Mahi Mahi, Redfish, Sheepshead, Spotted Seatrout, King Mackerel, African Pompano, Bluefish, and who knows what else!
A trip with Freebird Charters comes inclusive with all the necessary equipment to make a great catch possible. You will be provided with rods, reels, tackle, lures, and live bait, as well as the fishing licenses for you and your group. If you decide to keep the catch, it will be cleaned and filleted for you at the end of the trip, ready for a ride home. You can feel free to bring your own drinks and snacks with you on board the vessel.
Big fish, comfortable boat, professional guide - it’s all here and it’s all fun!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Offshore (Center console) originally built in 2001, and restored in 2016. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Orange Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Freebird Charters
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Quick Fishing Trip (2PM) (2 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Quick Fishing Trip (11AM) (2 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Quick Fishing Trip (8AM) (2 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Quick Fishing Trip (AM) (2 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Quick Trip (3 Hours) (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Inshore Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Inshore Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group - Offshore Trolling Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $850 per group - Offshore Trolling Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,050 per group - Offshore Bottom Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,050 per group - Offshore Bottom Fishing (PM) (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack (African Pompano)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spotted Seatrout