Fairwater II Charters is exactly what the doctor ordered for anyone who has the itch to fish the Gulf Shores and Orange Beach areas. If you are looking for a fully customized fishing experience on your next holiday, you have found the right place.
Enjoy a lot of artificial reefs, cruise the coast and head up to 15 miles offshore. Most of the trips will most likely wear you out battling big and hard-fighting fish so get ready to have a nice light tackle and live bait workout.
All this fantastic sport fishing is available aboard the ‘Fairwater II’, a 40’ Sea Harvester walk-around boat. Her twin 330 HP Cummins engines will power you to the hottest grounds in the area and the top-notch electronics will help you locate the fish.
The Fairwater II is rigged with everything you need to make a great catch possible. As well as that, you will find plenty of space for up to 18 anglers, a flybridge to take in all the beauty of the surrounding areas, a comfortable restroom, and an air-conditioned cabin.
You will be able to catch-and-release Amberjack and Red Snapper year-round, target Barracuda, Cobia, and Red Grouper, go for Kingfish and Triggerfish and get your hands on Mangrove Snapper. Trolling, jigging, and bottom fishing will be your techniques for the day.
All trips come with quality rods, reels, and tackle, as well as lures, bait, and fishing licenses.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Fairwater II
- $1,050 per group, additional $105 per person after 10 guests - 4 hour SPRING BREAK SPECIAL (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $120 per person after 10 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $120 per person after 10 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $150 per person after 10 guests - 6 hour SPRING BREAK SPECIAL (6 hours)
- $1,750 per group, additional $175 per person after 10 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,750 per group, additional $175 per person after 10 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $2,200 per group, additional $220 per person after 10 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- First Mate (Customary tip for the mate is 20%, not included)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (8-15 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
About the Charter Operator
|230 Customer reviews|
|Response time 1 hour|
|Member since January 2015|
About this listing
Sea Harvester (Walkaround) originally built in 1989. Powered by 2 330HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 15 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: