Join Gulf Stream Fishing Charters on an unforgettable adventure off the coast of Atlantic Beach, NC! Whether you’re looking for an intense deep-sea excursion or a light fishing island cruise, The “Gulf Stream” has you covered!
The “Gulf Stream,” is a 36’ Crowley Beal sportfisher. She’s built for commercial fishing so she’s got all the amenities you need for a safe and successful trip, including a flybridge, outriggers, downriggers, a fighting chair, and safety gear. The cabin is air-conditioned, spacious, comfortable, and provides sleeping for 5, private head, and microwave; making her perfect for long-range trips.
Capt. Daniel and Tommy have many fishing options available to choose from and are able to accommodate all levels of experience. They are experts in bottom fishing, trolling, jigging, and spearfishing and has an assortment of top-quality rods and reels for you to use. Please note, spearfishing is available upon request and review.
You’ll have the chance to fish over offshore ledges within 30 miles of the coast to target various Grouper and Snapper species, or you can high-speed troll for Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, and Kingfish. The Gulf Stream offers both electric reels and jigging rods to target different kinds of bottom fish and pelagics. It’s your trip and the choice is yours!
They also offer shorter trips where you’ll stay closer to shore and target species such as King and Spanish Mackerel and Bluefish. These trips are perfect for the kids and Capt. Daniel and Tommy do a great job of keeping their focus. If you’d like to plan a trip with your kids, just let the captain know ahead of time so he can plan the trip out accordingly.
Your fishing license is covered, as well. Just bring snacks, drinks, and sunscreen and they will take care of the rest. Join Gulf Stream Fishing Charters and get ready for the ultimate deep sea experience!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Crowley Beal (Flybridge) originally built in 1990, and restored in 2016. Powered by a 375HP Caterpilar engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 18 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Morehead City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Gulf Stream Fishing Charters
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip – AM (5 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip – PM (5 hours)
- $1,600 per group - Full Day Trip – Bottom Fishing (11 hours)
- $1,600 per group - Full Day Trip – Trolling (11 hours)
- $2,000 per group - Extended Full Day Trip – Long Range (15 hours)
- Toilet ELECTRIC AND CLEAN!!!
- Air Conditioning Dual A/C *** COLD ***
- Fighting Chair
- GPS 4X SIMRAD GPS
- Fishfinder SIMRAD CHIRP
- Bed Sleeps 6 people
- Flybridge Great views!
- Live Bait Well
- Kitchen Microwave
- Multimedia System Satellite Radio
- Ice Box 4 large ice boxes
- Radar SIMRAD RADAR
- Life Jackets Commercial jackets & survival suits
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano, Penn, & Greenstick )
- Live Bait
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Offshore ledges )
- Reef Fishing (Hard bottom ledges)
- Wreck Fishing (Naeco & Far East Tanker )
- Bottom Fishing (Using electric reels )
- Trolling (Shimano & Penn reels )
- Jigging (Full set of Shimano jigging rods )
- Spearfishing ((PRIOR APPROVAL))
- Deep Sea Fishing (Greenstick reel for Tuna )
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)