Gulfstream IV Party Boat is the longest running deep sea fishing charter in Key West, Florida. The local waters teem with stunning marine life, and the crew of Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter know how to catch them all.
Enjoy your fishing trip aboard Gulfstream IV Party Boat, which is a spacious 60-ft fishing machine, powered by twin Detroit 8v92 turbo engines and restored in 2018. The vessel’s wheelchair accessible and is equipped with modern navigational electronics, which include a VHF radio, a GPS, a radar, and a fish finder. It is fully rigged to provide a comfortable fishing space for all the anglers keep them comfortable between casts. Inside, the boat is air-conditioned, there are separate restrooms for men and women, and an ice-box to keep the catch fresh during the day. An anchoring system to fitted to keep the vessel rooted to the fishing grounds. The Gulfstream IV is inspected twice a year by the U.S.C.G.
Key West Fishing Charter will help you get the fish you want to put on your table. The crew will show you every step of the way since a successful fishing starts with a knowledgeable team.
Whether it’s chasing Yellowtail Snapper when fishing over reefs, bottom fishing for Mutton Snapper and Mangrove Snapper, or fishing for Grouper and others – the crew know all the best spots for the many different species that call the area home. On a day out aboard Gulfstream IV Party boat, you will get an opportunity to discover some fine angling and have a memorable experience you won’t soon forget.
A trip aboard Gulfstream IV Party Boat comes inclusive with the fishing licenses, tackle, and bait. The rods and reels are $5.00. If you want, you can feel free to bring your own food and drinks with you on board.
With such a friendly and professional crew, your hooks will always be baited.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
DMR (Drift boat) originally built in 1986, and restored in 2018. Powered by 2 750HP Detroit 8v92 engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Key West Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Gulfstream IV Party Boat
- $27 per person - 3/4 Day Trip - KIDS (under 5) (6 hours)
- $43 per person - 3/4 Day Trip - KIDS (5-12) (6 hours)
- $72 per person - 3/4 Day Trip - Adults (6 hours)
- $1,800 per group - Private Charter for 1-24 People (5 hours)
- $2,200 per group - Private Charter 25+ People (5 hours)
- Toilet (Mens & Womans restrooms)
- Kitchen (Galley open for purchase)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Tackle & bait included $5.00 rod rental fee due)
- First Mate (& hostess)
- Fishing License (Issued to the vessel)
- Offshore Fishing (We travel 3-7 miles off the coast of Key West. )
- Reef Fishing (We fish depths of 30-100 feet)
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle (Spinning gear using 10lb-20lb test)
- Heavy Tackle (conventional Okuma reels using 30lb test)
- Bottom Fishing (30-100 ft depth)
- Trolling (Occasionally on the way out)
- Spinning (light line for yellow tail snapper)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Cero Mackerel
- Grouper (Red)
- Scup (Porgy)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Spanish Mackerel