For your next fishing adventure, book a trip with Blue Finn Charters. Captain Keith has fishing in his blood and will do everything he can to make sure you have a fun and productive day out with him. Capt. Keith has years of experience in fishing and diving and will take you out to the hottest spots.
Spend the day on his 28’ center console. This is a versatile boat that can handle all types of fishing. There’s enough space for groups of 8 and some shade on board. Let the captain know prior to the trip if you’d like to go deep sea fishing. This is for a maximum of 6 anglers.
The fish you’ll be targeting will depend on where you choose to fish – either the reefs, offshore trolling, or fishing the drop-off. Species can include but are not limited to Marlin, Sailfish, Vermilion Snapper, Yellowtail, Mahi Mahi, Grouper, Barracuda, and plenty more. Whatever your skill level, there’s a fish out here with your name on it.
Everything you need for a successful fishing day is included in the price. From the top quality rods and reels, to the fishing license, right up to the snacks, drinks, and lunch on the longer trips. If you’d like the captain to stop off at a restaurant along the water on the longer trip, this can also be arranged.
You only need to bring along the essentials: sunscreen, a sun hat, sunglasses, and a towel if you’re planning on snorkeling or swimming. There is spearfishing equipment on board for people with experience, and snorkeling gear for everyone.
Book a trip with Blue Finn Charters today for an unforgettable adventure in these beautiful waters. Catch your trophy fish or first ever fish – no matter what, you’ll have an amazing time out with Capt. Keith.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Regulators (Center console) originally built in 2003, and restored in 2018. Powered by 2 250HP Yamaha 4 Strokes engines.
Types of Fishing
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Nassau Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Blue Finn Charters
- $675 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $675 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,150 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- GPS (Garmin)
- Fishfinder (Garmin)
- Snorkeling Equipment (Available for the whole group)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System (Surround sound JL audio system)
- Spearfishing Equipment (Available for the whole group)
- Ice Box (Plus a cooler for drinks)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Prepared before the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (On all trips)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Lunch (Light lunch on 6 & 8 )
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing (Max 6 anglers for this )
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Queen Snapper (Caribbean)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)