There’s one name you need to remember if you’re looking for an inshore and offshore fishing paradise – Galveston! Galveston Fish Commander is your golden ticket to step into some amazing angling action. Your guide Captain Shawn Warren has experience of guiding fishing trips for both novices and experienced anglers. He’s won over 35 fishing tournaments and has all the knowledge you’ll need for a successful day on the water.
Capt. Shawn welcomes you aboard his 26’ Robalo center console. The boat accommodates up to 6 guests, so bring your family or friends along. The minimum age for kids is 3 and life vests are provided in all sizes. The boat is powered by twin 250 HP Suzuki engines, so it won’t take long until you reach your fishing spot.
You can set out on fishing trips for Tarpon and Shark, or go on a hunt for giant “Bull” Redfish. This area also offers year-round opportunities for Speckled Trout and Flounder. There’s a variety of Shark species you can target here, including Tiger, Bull, Blacktip, and Hammerhead.
The captain will provide you with Shimano fishing equipment and lures. You’ll need to purchase your fishing license before the trip and also bring snacks and drinks for the day. Live bait is charged extra when you’re targeting Trout and Redfish. If you want to keep the catch, don’t forget to bring your cooler so you can keep the fish fresh.
Galveston Fish Commander takes pride in repeat guests on their trips. The crew is here to make sure you have a world-class experience while you’re on their boat. Have your Texas inshore adventure now!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Galveston Fish Commander
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 2 1/2 hour “SUNSET” trip (2 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Shark Trip – Nearshore/Offshore(AM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Shark Trip – Nearshore/Offshore(PM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - UFC Special – Redfish/Shark/Tarpon (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 8 hour Tarpon Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano)
- Live Bait
- First Mate (Works for tips; 20% of the trip price)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Black Drum
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Shark (Tiger)
- Speckled Trout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Robalo (Center console) originally built in 2007. Powered by 2 250HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: