When you drop by Long Beach in California get your mood for fishing up, because diverse fishing opportunities await you. And you need to look no further than Mardiosa Sportfishing. They offer various fishing packages that provide comfort and delightful angling experiences at sea. The crew, along with Capt. Herman will make sure you have a great time.
Come aboard the captain’s 40’ Hoyt sportfisher, powered by with two mighty 500 HP Cummins engines. This spacious vessel can comfortably accommodate up to 6 passengers fishing together. The onboard amenities
include a bathroom, 6 bunk beds, and a well-equipped kitchen with a barbecue.
The charter offers a wide array of trips, varying in both length and fishing grounds. This means that you’ll be able to find a package that is just right for you regardless of what you’re looking for. You’ll get to target popular species like Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Rockfish, and many more.
You’ll be provided with livewells stocked with live bait and there are rods and reels available for rent if you don’t want to bring your own equipment. You also get to keep the catch, and the charter’s first mate will help you clean it and bag it for you to take home.
All you need to pack are your drinks and snacks, sunglasses, and sunscreen. The rest of the ingredients for a fun day on the water are all already there.
If you want to make some thrilling memories paired with all the comfort of a relaxing vacation book a trip with Mardiosa Sportfishing today!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Hoyt (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1995. Powered by 2 500HP Cummins engines.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Long Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Mardiosa Sportfishing
- $1,100 per group - Half Day Trip–Local (6 hours)
- $1,300 per group - Full Day–Local (12 hours)
- $1,400 per group - Full Day Trip–Lobster (12 hours)
- $1,500 per group - Full Day Trip–Catalina Island (12 hours)
- $1,700 per day per group - Overnight Trip–Catalina Island (1 day)
- $1,800 per day per group - Overnight Trip–Santa Barbara Island (1 day)
- $2,100 per day per group - Overnight Trip–San Clemente Island (1 day)
- $2,200 per day per group - Overnight–Offshore (1 day)
- Bed (6 bunks )
- Live Bait Well (12 scoop bait tank with 2 live wells)
- Kitchen (Freshwater sink, microwave, propane bbq, griddle)
- Ice Box (150qt cooler-food and beverages/Reliable Bag-Fish)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Deckhand to help all guests)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Pacific)
- Calico Bass
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Seabass (White)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack