Gerry’s Private Charters – K.Kiss
Gerry’s Private Charters invites you to fish the abundant waters of the North Coast of Mahe Island. If you are looking for a day on the water with a courteous and professional crew, you have found the right place.
You will be fishing aboard the ‘Kreole Kiss,’ a 34’ fishing vessel. She is a spacious fishing machine with plenty of space for up to 6 anglers. Overhauled in 2016, she comes powered by twin 200 HP Yamaha 4-stroke InLine 4-cylinder engines. She can get you to the fishing grounds quickly and safely!
The team has tailored a variety of fishing packages that can meet any angler’s needs. Explore the coastal waters on a short half-day trip, targeting Seabream and other species that patrol the inshore grounds.
If you are up to a challenge and would like to hone your angling skills and try your hand at various fishing techniques, let the crew take you offshore. Go for the traditional handling trolling techniques, use hooks and sinkers, try bottom fishing, chumming, and deep sea fishing. If jigging or popping sounds more like something you would do, just let the crew know and bring your own gear with you. The opportunities are limitless!
The list of your potential catches includes various types of Snapper, Yellowfin Tuna, Grouper, Giant Trevally, Sailfish, Blue and Black Marlin, Mahi Mahi, and who knows what else?
All breeds of anglers are welcome aboard, and children are especially encouraged to join in the fun. Penn reels and tackle, a selection of lures, drinks, and fishing licenses are provided on each trip, while lunch is available on the full-day charters. Accommodation can also be arranged by the charter company.
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
|29 Customer reviews|
|Response time 13 hours|
|Member since March 2015|
About this listing
Custom-Built (Walkaround) originally built in 2000, and restored in 2016. Powered by 2 200HP Yamaha In engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Gerry’s Private Charters – K.Kiss
- $630 per group - 4 Hr Trip - Coastal Fishing (MAX 4) (4 hours)
- $850 per group - 4 Hr Trip - Game / Bottom Fish (PM) (4 hours)
- $895 per group - 5 Hr Trip - Game / Bottom Fish (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,300 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hr Trip - "Three In One" (8 hours)
- $1,300 per group, additional $90 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hr Trip - Big Game Experience (8 hours)
- $1,925 per group, additional $125 per person after 2 guests - 10 Hr Trip- Offshore/Drop-Of MAX 2 (10 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- GPS Navman Chart Plotter
- Fishfinder Garmin
- Snorkeling Equipment on request
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Assorted Penn reels / tackle)
- Lures (Assorted lures)
- Snacks (Full day only)
- Drinks (Non alcoholic beverages)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Lunch (Full day only)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (Weather permitting: Traditional with handlines)
- Jigging (Tackle not provided)
- Popping (Tackle not provided)
- Handline (Using several hooks and sinker)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Gilt-head (Seabream)
- Grouper (Red)
- Jobfish (Rusty)
- Marlin (Black)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Red Emperor)
- Snapper (Red)
- Trevally (Giant)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)