Join Coconut Reef Powerboat Tours and explore the beautiful blue Caribbean waters off the coast of Sint Maarten! The charter is operated by Captain Craig Nicholls. It’s made up of experienced captains who’ll make sure that your fishing trip is as enjoyable and productive as possible.
Explore the deep blue waters aboard our spacious 38ft Custom Power Cat. The boat accommodates up to 8 guests comfortably. Onboard, you’ll have a full array of safety equipment, a private toilet, fresh running water, and a spacious rear deck.
Capt. Craig will provide all the professional-grade fishing equipment you’ll need, whether it’s trolling for pelagics or deep-dropping for the bottom dwellers. The friendly crew will be ready to assist and advise on the best, safest way to work the gear. Back at the dock, the crew will be more than happy to clean and prepare your share of the catch.
The waters around Sint Maarten are as fish-rich as they are beautiful. Enjoy some of the best views in the world while reeling in some big specimens of the area’s prized fish. You’ll come across a variety of species, including Wahoo, Mahi-Mahi, Tuna, Queen Snapper, Yellow-Eye Snapper, Barracuda, and Spanish Mackerel.
Come with your friends and family and make some unforgettable memories! Not just for hard-core anglers, family groups are always welcome. When you’re on vacation, this is a great option for some quality family time. Snorkeling equipment is available on request if you want to explore the amazing marine life up-close
You’ll have snacks and a variety of drinks provided. You can also order lunch for $10 per person. Sandwiches on French baguette (ham and cheese, tuna, or chicken) with homemade coleslaw and condiments. All prepared fresh on the day of the charter. Make sure to wear long sleeves and a hat, and bring some sun protection so you can feel relaxed under the hot Caribbean sun! Choose your adventure, and come have fun in these turquoise waters with Coconut Reef Powerboat Tours.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Coconut Reef Powerboat Tours
- $965 per group, additional $125 per person after 4 guests - FISH-5 (5 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $125 per person after 2 guests - FISH-7 (7 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $125 per person after 2 guests - FISH-9 (9 hours)
- Toilet Private toilet on board.
- GPS Maretron GPS
- Fishfinder Simrad/Airmar 1Kw
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System Bluetooth enabled - bring your own tunes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Terminal tackle is on us. Rod/Reel loss is on you.)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (Water, soft drinks, sodas, beer, cocktails.)
- Drinks (Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks suppplied)
- First Mate
- Fishing License (We maintain all local licenses required.)
- Nearshore Fishing (3-10 miles, 100-1500 ft)
- Offshore Fishing (5 to 25 miles, 100-2000 ft)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle (High speed Wahoo trolling where conditions permit.)
- Bottom Fishing (Deep drop for Snapper, Grouper using electric reel)
- Jigging (Some nice inshore targets for slow/fast jigging.)
- Drift Fishing (Weather Permitting)
- Deep Sea Fishing (300-1200ft on electric reels)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack (Horse-eye)
- Queen Snapper (Caribbean)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Blackfin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
About the Charter Operator
|8 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|39 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since November 2019|
About this listing
Custom (Catamaran) originally built in 2015. Powered by 2 150HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 22 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: