If you’re looking to explore Jacksonville, Florida’s prolific fishing grounds, an adventure with Team Buck Rogers has to be at the top of your "to-do" list! Captain Chad Starling, the man behind this charter, runs a variety of trips that are suitable for anglers of all skill levels. Whether you want to hook your personal best or just learn the ropes, he’s got you covered!
Capt. Chad has over a decade of experience when it comes to angling, so it’s safe to say he knows exactly when and where the fish are biting – as well as what it takes to reel ‘em in. He specializes in bottom fishing and trolling, and on most of the trips he runs, you’ll have the option to take advantage of both of these techniques.
If you’re a newer angler who would rather stay closer to shore, you can join your captain on a shorter trip, which will see you casting your line for species such as Snapper, Grouper, and Mackerel. If you want to battle some notorious sea beasts, you can even opt for a special Shark trip in these nearshore waters!
For anglers with more experience, or seriously adventurous beginners, you can choose to head offshore, which is where the big boys live. You’ll troll and bottom fish for world-famous species such as huge Red Snapper, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, and Sailfish. Your captain will be on hand to show you the ropes.
No matter which trip you opt for, you’ll be traveling on board a 27’ Polar center console, "Drop Plan," built to accommodate up to 6 guests. Bring along your best angling buddies, or make this a family vacation to remember – children of all ages are welcome aboard. This vessel is decked out with top-quality navigational and safety gear, so your little ones will be in safe hands.
Each trip includes top-of-the-line fishing, as well as a fishing license for all guests. Just bring along your favorite snacks and drinks, and get ready to cast off on an unforgettable adventure with Team Buck Rogers!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Polar (Center console) originally built in 2006. Powered by 2 150HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Jacksonville Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Team Buck Rogers – Drop Plan
- $776 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Offshore Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $776 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Offshore Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $983 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Offshore Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $983 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Offshore Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,190 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Offshore Trip (8 hours)
- $1,553 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Offshore (10 hours)
- Toilet 5 gallon bucket with a toilet lid. Private head
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (depending on trip)
- Fishing License (Licenses are covered for up to 6 people.)
- River Fishing (St. Johns River )
- Nearshore Fishing (Beach fishing and up to 5 miles out.)
- Offshore Fishing (From 5-65 miles depending on duration.)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)