Great Southern Fishing is your perfect choice for a fun day of fishing! Choose one of their trips, come on down with your loved ones, and let Captain Benjamin Knight do the rest.
His 24’ Blazer Bay center console can comfortably accommodate a party of 6, where 4 can fish at the same time. It’s equipped with all the necessary safety and navigation gear so you can focus on the fishing itself and leave nothing to chance.
Capt. Ben fishes using a variety of techniques like trolling, popping, and spinning, making his choice depending on the fish you are after. The light and medium tackle the Captain provides is all brand new, top of the line Penn gear. Live bait is usually prepared for you before the trip.
On his 6-hour trips, he can go up to 8 miles, weather permitting, but often fishes inshore and nearshore. No matter how far out you go, this type of trip gives you the biggest chance to target a variety of fish like Flounder, Bull Shark, Kingfish, and more. But if Speckled Trout, Redfish, Bluefish, Sheepshead, and Mangrove Snapper are what you want on your hook, then his 4-hour trip is the right choice for you.
Fishing licenses for all anglers are provided. Any fish you decide to keep at the end of your trip, the crew will happily clean for you. Tips in the 15-20% range are always appreciated.
The captain recommends you wear closed-toed shoes and bring any food and beverages you want. The cooler on board will keep them nice and fresh during your trip.
Come aboard with Great Southern Fishing Charters and take your family fishing in style!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Blazer Bay 2400 (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 250HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Orange Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Great Southern Fishing Charters
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Shark Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Shark Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip (5 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Snapper (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Snapper (PM) (4 hours)
- GPS Brand new Garmin 94sv
- Fishfinder Brand new Garmin 94sv
- Live Bait Well usually prepared before the trip
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Depending on type of trip , mate will be on board )
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Black Drum
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout
- Triggerfish (Gray)