Treat yourself to our beautiful lake and everything it has to offer above and below the water. Chasing Dreams Sportfishing is here to make this day an unforgettable one. Most of the crew on board are family, and when you’re with us, you’re family too. We look forward to serving you!
Meet Captain Ryan Raines, a life-long Erie County resident and fishing addict. He’s also a father to a princess and counts it a blessing to help you and your family and friends enjoy their time on Lake Erie.
Capt. Ryan looks forward to welcoming you aboard his 20’ Skeeter, where you’ll find everything you need for a safe and exciting day on the water. Rest assured knowing that they have you covered with the fishing and navigation via three extra large Humminbird GPS Plotters/Fishfinders, a VHF radio, two gas, and one electric trolling motor also offer redundancy to keep you safe. Along with those basics, there are dozens of rods/reels and more tackle than you can count.
The majority of the guests choose to target Walleye, Lake Trout, and Steelhead trolling, but this can be accommodated to suit the needs of your group.
If you’re interested in early season jigging and drifting trips, let the captain know in advance. He can arrange a trip for smaller groups throughout Northwest Pennsylvania. He offers this trailered option to get you on the water wherever you are.
Whether it’s your first fishing trip, or you’re a seasoned veteran chasing a trophy, you’ll have a great time with Chasing Dreams Sportfishing on the water!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Skeeter (Performance fishing) originally built in 2020. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha 250 SHO engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Erie Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Chasing Dreams Sportfishing – Erie
- $325 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour - Walleye (AM) (4 hours)
- $325 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour - Walleye (PM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Fall Lake Trout (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $125 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Spring Lake Trout (4 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour - Walleye (6 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $125 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Spring Lake Trout (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Bottom Fishing (Generally most effective for Perch)
- Trolling (Our primary method)
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Freshwater Drum
- Lake Trout
- Perch (Yellow)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)