Double Time Charters specializes in fishing adventures at unbeatable rates out of Destin, the ‘World’s Luckiest Fishing Village.” With trips ranging from four to eight hours, you will surely have something that suits your specific needs.
Whether you want to stay nearshore or head to deeper waters offshore, Double Time Charters will get you to the hot bite. Long trip or short trip, Capt. Tim will work to get you on the fish. He will put his talent to work for you. No matter how far you have to go for the hot bite, you will always stay in sight of land.
Double Time Charters will take you fishing for a variety of reef and pelagic species. Your potential catches will depend on the season, including but not limited to Almaco Jack, Amberjack, Jack Crevalle, Red Snapper, Mangrove Snapper, Vermillion Snapper, Triggerfish, Sheepshead, Redfish, Grouper, Scamp, Black Seabass, Bank Seabass, Cobia, Tripletail… and the list just keeps going!
Take as many fish species off your personal bucket list as possible. Bottom fish, troll, and sight fish for Mahi Mahi, Tuna, Wahoo, Shark, Porg, Spanish Mackerel and King Mackerel.
Double Trouble Charters will take you out aboard a 25’ World Cat power catamaran. This is a quiet and stable fishing machine with twin 150 HP Yamaha 4-stroke outboards. The boat is outfitted with navigational and fish finding electronics, as well as other professional accessories. There is a Cobia tower with full controls, an ice-box for the catch and a cooler for drinks, and a porta-potty for the lady anglers. All aboard!
The trips come with quality tackle, ice, fishing license, and the fish cleaning and bagging. Your will need to bring your own drinks, snacks, proper clothing, and a camera.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
World Cat (Catamaran) originally built in 1998. Powered by 2 150HP Yamaha F150 engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Destin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Double Time Charters
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $875 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip (5 hours)
- $1,050 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $1,225 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 7 Hour Trip (7 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Toilet (porta-potty in console for the women)
- GPS (Simrad and Lowrance backup)
- Fishfinder (Simrad NSE 12)
- Flybridge (Mostly used for sight fishing Cobia in the spring, )
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box (Large fish box in stern)
- Rods, reels & tackle (All tackle included, please do not bring your own w)
- Live Bait (caught every morn, option to buy most days)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (boneless, skinless, unless specified otherwise)
- Drinks (I have bottled water available, but most anglers b )
- Fishing License (provided for all customers)
- Inshore Fishing (Jetties, Bridges depending on time of year)
- Nearshore Fishing (Near shore in the Gulf of Mexico)
- Offshore Fishing (Beyond 6 miles in the Gulf of Mexico)
- Reef Fishing (Natural reefs are plentiful in the Gulf)
- Wreck Fishing (Small and Large artificial reefs)
- Light Tackle (spinning and conventional are usedackle may)
- Heavy Tackle (Used to target Amberjack and sharks)
- Bottom Fishing (FEDERAL PERMITS, All species)
- Trolling (mostly Shimano)
- Spinning (Mostly Shimano)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Trolling or bottom )
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Scup (Porgy)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel