Bounty Hunter Guide Service welcomes you to Morehead City, North Carolina! Hop aboard Captain Will Jones’ new boat perfect for ocean fishing and have lots of fun as you search inshore, nearshore, as well as offshore waters. This area’s got plenty on offer when it comes to prized fish, so pick a day and start your next fishing adventure!
You’ll be using a 25’ Bluewater Sportfishing Boats center console that can sit up to 4 guests. She uses all the best navigation technology and has got a super deep V hull, flat deck, open bow, and giant livewell that can keep lots of bait alive all day. Powered by a 300 HP Suzuki outboard, she will have you get around comfortably and quickly. The Bluewater is the perfect platform for wreck hopping, bottom fishing, Albie fly fishing, Mackerel catching, or fishing those windy days on the mighty Neuse River for old Drum, when you have to sling bait. The boat also features outriggers and an ice-box.
Some of the many species you’ll target are Amberjack, False Albacore, King Mackerel, Shark, Bonito, Black Seabass, and Flounder. You’ll also have the chance to try out various fishing techniques on light tackle. You can bottom and deep sea fish, troll, spin, jig, pop, as well as fly fish and drift fish. The captain encourages releasing the catch but if you want to, you can keep it and take it home. Kids over 4 can also come aboard.
Captain Will covers you for all the fishing gear, bait, licenses, as well as fly fishing equipment. He can also clean and fillet your catch and he’ll appreciate tips for the work. You should only bring your favorite food and drinks before departing.
Come and have a memorable fishing experience with Bounty Hunter Guide Service!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Bluewater Sportfishing Boats (Center console) originally built in 2013. Powered by a 300HP Suzuzki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Morehead City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Bounty Hunter Guide Service 25' CC
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Albie Fly/Light Spin (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Giant Redfish (8 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip—Albie Fly/Light Spin (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (All tackle provided)
- Live Bait (If we are using bait, it's provided)
- Lures (Lures provided)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (This is extra work, additional tips appreciated!)
- Fishing License (Blanket license for vessel)
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Sage, Orvis, TFO )
- Inshore Fishing (Inside the inlet)
- Nearshore Fishing (Outside the inlet)
- Offshore Fishing (Out of sight of land)
- Reef Fishing (Many artificial reefs and live bottoms)
- Wreck Fishing (Many wrecks in our area)
- Light Tackle (Light spin and conventional gear)
- Bottom Fishing (Spin and conventional)
- Trolling (spin and conventional )
- Spinning (Penn, Shimano, Daiwa)
- Jigging (Spinning and conventional)
- Popping (Spinning)
- Fly Fishing (Sage, Orvis, TFO)
- Drift Fishing (Spin and conventional)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Conventional )
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Spanish Mackerel