Catch your next big trophy with OMC Fishing Adventures! The experienced and knowledgeable crew will use their skills to put you on fish and help you have a day to remember. All trips start at Sneads Ferry, NC, and are available year-round. It doesn’t matter if you’re new to this sport or you’re already hooked, as the crew pays equal attention to every guest. There’s always a new fishing trick to learn or a new fishing spot to visit.
It all starts on a 31’ Pursuit boat that accommodates up to 6 guests. This center console is powered by twin 200 HP Suzuki engines and reaches the speed of 45 knots, so you can count on reaching your spot fast. The boat features trolling gear, a live bait tank, and navigational electronics.
The trips are as versatile as fishing itself, so you can try out all kinds of approaches. From relaxing inshore fishing and Flounder gigging, to long offshore pursuits that will put you on big game species. It’s all hands-on experience, so you won’t be just a spectator - take an active role, feel the lines getting tighter, and start reeling in! Some of the species you can go after are Red Snapper, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Amberjack, Kingfish, Spanish Mackerel, and many more.
Your fishing licenses and equipment are covered by the crew. The mate works for tips, and a 15-20% tip is customary. You’ll need to bring your food, drinks, and pack some sun protection to avoid sunburn (please avoid using spray sun screen on the boat).
OMC Fishing Adventures is on a mission to give you the ultimate fishing experience, just let it know when you’re coming.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Pursuit (Center console) originally built in 2007. Powered by 2 300HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Sneads Ferry Fishing Calendar
FAQs about OMC Fishing Adventures
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Nearshore (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Offshore (4 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Extended (10 hours)
- $1,900 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Gulf Stream Trip (12 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Live and dead bait)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (We offer cleaning for a 1$ lb)
- First Mate (Mates work for tips, 20% is customary )
- Fishing License (No fishing required)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Nearshore to the gulfstream )
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Blackfin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)