FV Odysea welcomes you for a fun-packed day of fishing out of Provincetown, Massachusetts! Come aboard the famous FV Odysea you recently had the opportunity to see on National Geographic’s amazing "Wicked Tuna" show and have a great time fishing the area’s bountiful inshore and offshore grounds. You and Captain Ralph Wilkins will target any species in season, be it big or small. Combine your fishing trip with a boat ride or seal tour and have a wonderful time fishing in Massachusetts!
Your boat for the day is a restored 32’ BHM Downeast, with room for up to 6 anglers. It runs on a 375 HP Caterpillar 3208 engine and uses comprehensive navigation electronics needed for a safe and efficient trip to the fish. There’s a shower, bed, as well as a portable toilet you can use. The boat also features downriggers, a livewell, and an ice-box.
You and the captain will go after Bluefin Tuna, Spanish Mackerel, Herring, Striped Bass, as well as Bluefish. You’ll attract them by deep sea fishing, trolling, jigging, and even kite fishing. You can keep the fish you catch and take it home. Kids are welcome to come aboard, just tell the captain how many will be coming so he can prepare enough safety jackets.
Capt. Ralph provides you with all the rods for the trip, you may bring your reels and terminal tackle as well. Also, bring something to eat and drink so you stay fit during the trip. The captain also takes care of fishing licenses. Spend a day fishing with FV Odysea and create lovely memories on the water!
Our trips are priced for 4 guests and we are licensed for 6. Additional person $50 per trip for half day trip, $100 for the entire day.
Note: For sundown cruises, fishing is an option but we don’t recommend it if you primarily want to fish. It’s more of a slow boat ride around the lighthouses and seal colonies, great for conversations and cocktails.
To get to the productive fishing grounds off Race Point, we suggest the 4-hour fishing trips.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
BHM (Downeast) originally built in 1988, and restored in 2021. Powered by a 375HP Caterpillar engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 16 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Provincetown Fishing Calendar
FAQs about FV Odysea
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Sundown Cruise (2 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Extended Full Day – Tuna or Combo (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Captain supplies rods)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (All species in season)
- Offshore Fishing (All species in season)
- Trolling (Umbrellas for Bass and Blue)
- Kite Fishing (Live blue for giant Tuna)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Stellwagon Bank)
- Bass (Striped)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Bluefin)