Secret Waters Guide Service is located on the beautiful Kenai Peninsula. Book your trip with an Alaskan resident guide and help support the local economy! Most guide businesses on the kenai river are and use non-resident guides and by booking with me you help support the local people and contribute to those who truly care more about the local resource! Come enjoy a professionally guided fishing trip on the world-famous Kenai and Kasilof rivers!
Capt. Kurtis will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 5 to 8-hour trips, fishing for 4 Salmon species and trophy Rainbow Trout, depending on the season. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, trolling, fly fishing, and spinning, depending on your comfort or skill level.
Your Kenai fishing adventure starts on an 18’ North River powerboat that can safely take up to 4 anglers.
All fishing rods, reels, tackle, bait, and/or fly fishing gear will be provided for you. Please make sure to buy a valid fishing license ahead of time. The captain will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip and local processors are available to vacuum seal, freeze, and pack your fish for safe travel home!
Book your Alaskan fishing trip of a lifetime now and hit the water with Secret Waters Guide Service.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Secret Waters Guide Service
- $212 per person - 5 Hour Trip – Silver Salmon (5 hours)
- $212 per person - 5 Hour Trip – Silver Salmon (AM) (5 hours)
- $212 per person - 5 Hour Trip – Sockeye (10:30am) (5 hours)
- $212 per person - 5 Hour Trip – Sockeye (4:30AM) (5 hours)
- $212 per person - 5 Hour Trip – Sockeye (PM) (5 hours)
- $212 per person - 5hr trip - Silver Salmon (pm) (5 hours)
- $212 per person - 5hr-Silver Salmon labor day (pm) (5 hours)
- $292 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Silver Salmon (8 hours)
- $292 per person - Kasilof River king Salmon (8 hours)
- $636 per group - Fall Rainbow Trout (8 hours)
- $848 per group, additional $106 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hr Trip – Trout (MAX 3 FISHERMEN) (8 hours)
- $848 per group, additional $106 per person after 2 guests - 8hr Trip – Trout (MAX 3 FISHERMEN) (8 hours)
- $848 per group, additional $106 per person after 2 guests - 8hr–Coho/Trout (MAX 3 FISHERMEN) (8 hours)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- River Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)
- Salmon (Sockeye)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
North River (Aluminum fishing) originally built in 2002, and restored in 2016. Powered by a 50HP Yamaha 2023 engine.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 60 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: