Join Reel1In - 2 for an amazing day of fishing along the mangrove estuaries. Start out of Lover’s key boat ramp and fish the back bays, oyster beds, mangrove shorelines, passes, and docks for a wide variety of fish. These trips are best suited for small parties under six people when fishing from the flats boat. You’ll have an excellent choice of inshore, river, flats, and backcountry destinations to go to. Whether you desire to fish for fun or have an experience of a lifetime, Reel1In - 2 will carefully plan your trip accordingly.
The adventure starts on a 24’ Lake And Bay flats boat. It can sit up to 6 guests and runs on a 250 HP Yamaha engine. It’s got quality navigation gear to keep you on the course all the time. It uses a wireless trolling motor for a quieter approach and is equipped with a livewell and an ice-box. Snorkeling equipment will be available on your request. On offshore boats, there will be a first mate as well to give you any assistance you might need.
Some of the diverse fish species you can catch include Mangrove Snapper, Spotted Seatrout, Great Barracuda, Tarpon, Permit, Black Drum, and more. The choice of styles you can fish in is also excellent. Using light tackle, you can try your skills in bottom fishing, trolling, spinning, jigging, popping, as well as fly fishing. Kids are more than welcome to come aboard, so why not bring the whole family and have a wonderful time together in nature. Reel1In primarily follows catch and release policy, but make sure you call them and check for details. There will be no smoking and alcohol drinking during the trip, but you’re free to drink beer or wine.
You are covered for all the fishing gear, bait, licenses, as well as for water. The crew will clean and fillet you catch so it’s ready for cooking as soon as you get back home.
Come to Fort Myers Beach and let Reel1In - 2 take you on a fishing trip to remember.
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Lake and Bay (Flats boat) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Fort Myers Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Cruise Fish Dive Reel1In - 2
- $550 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Back Bay (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Back Bay (PM) (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $150 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Back Bay (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $150 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Night Fishing (5 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $150 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Captain's Choice (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment Available upon request.
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box Y
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Drinks (Water provided )
- First Mate (On Offshore Boats)
- Fishing License (Charter companies must provide this.)
- Lunch (Bring your lunch, no bananas!)
- River Fishing (Cocohatchee, Calusahatchee, Estero Bay, Imperial )
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (Available on Offshore trips)
- Reef Fishing (Available on Offshore trips)
- Wreck Fishing (Available on Offshore trips)
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (Available on Offshore trips )
- Fly Fishing
- Spearfishing (See spearfishing trips with CruiseFishDive )
- Deep Sea Fishing (Available on Offshore trips)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Gag)
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout