Join a group of experienced anglers who specialize in inshore fishing. Reel Time Outfitters is operated by Captain Leon, who has dedicated his career to exploring shallow waters and the fish that inhabit them.
This charter is family-friendly and encourages everyone to participate in the action. Capt. Leon will do his best to amuse your kids with this sport and help them to potentially discover a new hobby. You’re never too young or too old to start fishing. So start now, with a professional who can show you the best bits.
You’ll fish aboard a 21’ flats boat that’s powered by a 115 HP Mercury engine. There’s enough room for 5 guests to fish in comfort. This center console features various navigational and safety electronics, and a CPR trained crew. The boat also features an anchoring system and a cooler which is ideal for storing fish until the end of the trip.
Set off to local reefs, wrecks, flats, and backcountry. These spots are full of species like Redfish, Snook, Spotted Seatrout, Tarpon, and Tripletail. In slightly deeper spots, you’ll be able to target Cobia, Snapper, Grouper, Shark, Jack Crevalle, and Spanish Mackerel.
Captain Leon covers your fly fishing equipment, rods, reels, tackle, live and artificial baits, and your fishing license. He’ll gladly clean and fillet your catch, so you can take it home for a great meal. Just bring your food, drinks, and sun protection.
*Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, please bring your own snorkel gear. If you have any questions about which gear to buy or rent, please contact the captain.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Reel Time Outfitters
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Crappie & Bass (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Scalloping (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Scalloping (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 MAX) (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 MAX) (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (4 MAX) (8 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 7 Hour Scallop Trip (7 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Scallop & Fishing (8 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip—Shallow Water Grouper (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Gag)
- Seabass (Black)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout
About the Captain
|42 Fishing Reports|
|290 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since September 2015|
About this listing
Carolina Skiff (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 115HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: