Want to try something new, different, and exciting? Head to Boston, Massachusetts and spend the day fishing with Get Tight Sport Fishing. Captain Brian Coombs has been fishing these waters since he was a kid and knows the hottest spots anywhere from Boston Harbor to Cape Cod.
He welcomes you aboard his 23’ center console manufactured by Tidewater Boats in 2014. Powered by a 300 HP Yamaha 4-stroke, it feels like a much bigger boat and can accommodate up to 4 anglers fishing comfortably. It’s very stable and dry thanks to its 8’11” beam and a big Carolina flair.
Your captain’s vessel is equipped with the latest in Humminbird and Minn Kota electronics, including dual 12” touch navigation screens, Chirp radar, Mega Imaging plus side scan, down scan sonar, and dual VHF radios. Capt. Brian will also be utilizing a new Minn Kota Ulterra smart trolling motor when you’re cruising the shallows! All safety gear is USCG approved.
Captain Brian is always exploring new fishing techniques and loves sharing his discoveries and knowledge with his customers. He’s a big fan of light tackle, jigging, and popping. Fly fishing is also an option if you let him know in advance.
Get Tight Sport Fishing specializes in inshore vertical jigging using ultra light tackle, an incredibly fun and productive technique. Jigging and popping for schools of Tuna is also one of their signature techniques. The other species you can expect to target include Black Seabass, Striped Bass, Mackerel, Tautog, Haddock, Pollock, False Albacore, and much more.
Captain Brian is also a gear fanatic so you’ll always find the newest and the coolest toys available on the boat. You’ll be supplied with the latest rods and reels, mostly by Shimano, lures, and live bait. Fishing licenses, drinks, lunch, and even catch cleaning are also courtesy of Get Tight Sport Fishing.
They will provide everything you’ll need to land your dream catch – you just have to shop up and reel ‘em in!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Tidewater Boats (Center console) originally built in 2014. Powered by a 300HP 2019 Yamaha 4-stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
Boston Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Get Tight Sport Fishing
- $700 per group - Half Day AM – Boston Harbor (5 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day PM – Boston Harbor (5 hours)
- $800 per group - Full Day – Cape Cod Bottom Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day – Boston Harbor (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day – Cape Cod Albie/Bonito (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day – Cape Cod/Race Point (8 hours)
- GPS (2019, 2 Humminbird Solix 12)
- Fishfinder (2019 Humminbird SI & DI Mega+)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor (2019 Minnkota Ultera link 112)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Available upon request)
- Inshore Fishing (Boston Harbor, North Shore, Buzzard Bay, South Cape)
- Nearshore Fishing (Race Point, Martha's Vinyard, Nantucket, CC Bay)
- Offshore Fishing (Stellwagen Bank, South of the Vinyard)
- Light Tackle (Light spinning tackle, soft plastic baits & plugs)
- Bottom Fishing (A combination of jigging and bait fishing)
- Jigging (Vertical jigging both inshore and offshore)
- Popping (Popping provides spectacular visual strikes)
- Fly Fishing (Fly opportunity for Stiped Bass, Bluefish & Albies)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Mackerel (Atlantic)
- Scup (Porgy)
- Seabass (Black)
- Tuna (Bluefin)