Got’em Fishing Charters is located in Panama City Beach and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters. Capt. Jeremy Vanderveen invites all skill levels and kids. His no. 1 goal is to make your trip fun. The captain assures you he’ll work as hard as it takes to get that bite. In any case, the captain guarantees you’ll enjoy your time on his boat.
Capt. Jeremy will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves up to 10-hour trips, mainly fishing for Snapper, King Mackerel, Amberjack, Dolphin, Grouper, Cobia, Triggerfish, sharks, as well as many other species depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, drift fishing, jigging, and spinning.
Weather also plays a role in fishing. If the captain has to cancel your trip due to bad weather, you’ll discuss options to either move time, move to another day, or possibly bay fish.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 25’ Sea Hunt Bx 25 Br boat that can safely take up to 4 anglers. This boat comes with an ice-box and a wireless trolling motor.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Your trip will include all the necessary fishing licenses for the day. Capt. Jeremy will be cleaning your catch unless he has a trip directly after yours. Should this be the case, the other options are dropping your catch off at the fish market at a marina to be cleaned for a fee, you taking it to the cleaning station, and you leaving it with the captain and picking it up that evening.
Capt. Jeremy looks forward to taking you fishing and hopefully every year after that.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Hunt (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Panama City Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Got'em Fishing Charters
- $450 per group - 3 Hour Trip (11:30AM) (3 hours)
- $450 per group - 3 Hour Trip (6:30AM) (3 hours)
- $650 per group - 4 Hour Trip (4 hours)
- $650 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $725 per group - 4 Hour – Fall Red Snapper! (4 hours)
- $725 per group - 4 Hour – Fall Red Snapper! Nov (AM) (4 hours)
- $725 per group - 4 Hour – Fall Red Snapper! Nov (PM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $800 per group - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $900 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Shark Night Trip (4 hours)
- $1,150 per group - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,900 per group - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well 3 live wells, live bait included in cost of trip
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Price covers live bait/if available)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (A couple options)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spotted Seatrout
- Triggerfish (Gray)