CruiseFishDive offers a variety of fishing adventures in Southwest Florida. Charters can range from fishing, scuba diving, and combo tours. Their fleet of vessels is well equipped with the best quality gear to tackle all types of fishing and diving. Offshore boats are equipped with a marine head while backwater vessels are smaller, open boats to allow room for casting but are typically a short drive to a restroom facility if required.
The crew offers a variety of trips from long range deep sea trips where you’ll be able to harvest different species of fish, to offshore trips that stay within 9 miles from the coast. You will have the opportunity to explore the artificial and natural reefs, wrecks, and bottom structures, targeting species such as Barracuda, Grouper, Spanish Mackerel, Permit, Tarpon, Sheephead, Snook, Snappers, and Shark.
Depending on your skill level, you may cast lures or fish with a variety of baits. You’ll be provided with the best Penn and Shimano reels, as well as custom Shakespeare and Star Rods.
CruiseFishDive practices catch and release on all intercoastal and inshore trips of 20 miles due to the decline in reef fish and other species due to red tide toxin. It is also been listed as a warning on NOAA, FWC, and other agencies’ websites not to eat fish inside red tide areas due to toxins in the fish that can make people sick. The exception would be select migratory species that can be caught while fishing offshore but this is at your own risk. The crew asks that if you would like to keep a few fish for a fresh meal to please only take enough for a meal and keep the local fishery healthy for everyone to enjoy the best of Florida.
If you are looking to catch the fish of a lifetime, this is where the CruiseFishDive crew excels. They know how to put their guests on big fish! No matter your experience level, they will do what it takes to teach you how to land that fish of a lifetime!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Dusky Marine (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 2004. Powered by 2 225HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Naples Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Cruise Fish Dive- Spear1up
- $300 per person - Split Fishing Trip Half Day (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Back Bay (AM) MAX 4 (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Back Bay Fishing MAX 4 (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip Mid Morning (4 hours)
- $975 per group, additional $150 per person after 3 guests - Shark Fishing Trip (5 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - Night Trip- 4 Hours (4 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $175 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $250 per person after 4 guests - Night Trip- 6 Hours (6 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $300 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $2,100 per group, additional $300 per person after 4 guests - Night Trip- 8 Hours (8 hours)
- $2,100 per group - Offshore Grouper Snapper Trips (7 hours)
- $2,700 per group - Offshore Grouper Snapper Trips (10 hours)
- GPS (Garmin)
- Fishfinder (Garmin 3D side sonar)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Lures (May incur cost)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Included with 20% gratuity )
- Drinks (water)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Grouper (Red)
- Jack (African Pompano)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Mangrove)