Cruise Fish Dive offers various fishing adventures in Southwest Florida. Charters can range from fishing, scuba diving, and combo tours. Their fleet of vessels is equipped with the best quality gear to tackle all types of fishing and diving. Offshore boats are equipped with a marine head while backwater vessels are smaller, open boats to allow room for casting but are typically a short drive to a restroom facility if required.
The crew offers a variety of trips from long-range deep sea trips where you’ll be able to harvest different species of fish, to offshore trips that stay within 9 miles from the coast. You will have the opportunity to explore the artificial and natural reefs, wrecks, and bottom structures, targeting species such as Barracuda, Grouper, Spanish Mackerel, Permit, Tarpon, Sheepshead, Snook, Snapper, and Shark.
There will be no smoking and alcohol drinking during the trip, but welcome to bring beer or soft drinks.
You are covered for all the fishing gear, bait, licenses, as well as water.
Once you book with Fishing Booker, we will contact you from CruiseFishDive to finalize your reservation. Payment in full is due on all charters that are within 30 days or a 50% deposit may be made if your trip is more than 30 days out. We absolutely do not take cash or cards on the day of the trip. Please make sure to contact us at CruiseFishDive within 24 hrs of booking this reservation to finalize your reservation to guarantee your charter.
Due to Hurricane Ian, departure locations may change. Your captain will confirm details the night before departure.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about CruiseFishDive – Spear1up
- $300 per person - Split Fishing Trip Half Day (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip Mid Morning (4 hours)
- $975 per group, additional $150 per person after 3 guests - Shark Fishing Trip (5 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - Night Trip- 4 Hours (4 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $175 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,175 per group, additional $150 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Shark (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $250 per person after 4 guests - Night Trip- 6 Hours (6 hours)
- $1,300 per group, additional $175 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $300 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $2,100 per group, additional $300 per person after 4 guests - Night Trip- 8 Hours (8 hours)
- GPS Garmin
- Fishfinder Garmin 3D side sonar
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Radar Garmin
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Lures (May incur cost)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Included with 20% gratuity )
- Drinks (water)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Lunch ( Bring your lunch, no Bananas)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 9 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Spearfishing (Customer must be qualified )
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Grouper (Red)
- Jack (African Pompano)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Dusky Marine (Cuddy cabin) originally built in 2004. Powered by 2 225HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: