Chase The Blue Charters is based in Anna Maria island Florida and offers you a fishing adventure you won’t soon forget. Captain Devin Calderon will take you inshore or offshore and help you have a fun and productive day on the water. The grounds are fish-rich and the nature will surely charm you. Pick your day and join Chase The Blue Charters for a wonderful fishing experience in Florida.
Your trip takes place on a 26ft twin vee center console that can safely carry up to 6 anglers. Its twin 200 HP Suzuki engines allow for a quick reach to the fishing grounds, leaving you more time for the fun. The boat uses modern navigation electronics and comes with an ice-box, a wireless trolling motor, a livewell, and various equipment for fishing.
You and the crew will be targeting Gag, Red, and Goliath Grouper, tuna, mahi, hogfish, kingfish,wahoo, and african pompono. The techniques you can expect to use include light tackle, bottom fishing, and trolling. The fish you catch stays with you to enjoy delicious meals with your friends or family.
The crew will provide all the fishing tackle, live bait, lures, and fishing licenses. Catch cleaning is also offered after the trip, completely free of charge. Before you come aboard, just make sure to bring some food and drinks.
Chase The Blue Charters is waiting for you, hop aboard and make memories on the water!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Chase The Blue Charters
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Inshore trip (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Inshore trip PM (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Nearshore Halfday (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Nearshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 5 guests - 3/4 Day Trip-Nearshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,350 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Offshore 8 hour (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Offshore 10 hour (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Grouper (Red)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Twin vee (Center console) originally built in 2006, and restored in 2023. Powered by 2 200HP Suziki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: