Explore the waters of Naples, Florida with Tarpon Tamer Fishing Charters! Come and spend the day with Captain Phil Haley and first mate Tim Daniels, who will make sure your fishing dreams come true. Captain Phillip Haley has over 20 years of experience guiding fishing charters in Collier County, and the Southwest Florida coast from the Florida Keys to Boca Grande.
Their 24′ Sea Hunt bay boat, Tarpon Tamer, is powered by a 300 HP Yamaha engine, ensuring to get you out to the fish fast. With plenty of deck space and a T-top for shade, it comfortably seats up to 6 people. Children and pets are always welcome aboard. The boat also comes equipped with GPS, fishfinder, VHF radio, fighting chair, and live bait tank.
The crew can take you fishing offshore on the Gulf of Mexico, as well as on backwater fishing adventures in Naples Bay, Ten Thousand Islands, or to the Everglades National Park. Whether you are a beginner or pro angler, this crew is full of experience and you’ll love to spend the day fishing with!
When heading offshore, you will be chasing species such as Grouper, Snapper, Cobia, Permit, Kingfish, Barracuda, and Goliath Grouper on the wrecks. In the backwaters, you will be looking to tackle Tarpon, Snook, Trout, Pompano, Tripletail, Sharks, and more.
Trips include all fishing equipment, bait, lures, fishing licenses, as well as cleaning and bagging of your fish at the end of the trip.
Join Tarpon Tamer Fishing Charters and have an amazing fishing adventure on the waters of Naples!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Hunt (Center console) originally built in 2015. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Naples Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Tarpon Tamer Fishing Charters
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) – Backwater (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) – Backwater (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) – Offshore (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) – Offshore (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip – Tarpon (May–July) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Backwater (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- $700 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Tarpon (May–Jul) (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Backwater (8 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Trip – Tarpon (May–July) (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 30 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Bull)
- Shark (Hammerhead)