Based in the renowned sportfishing destination of Destin, Florida, and just minutes away from the East Pass entrance to the Gulf of Mexico, Stelluna Deep Sea Destin is looking forward to taking you out on the fishing trip of a lifetime.
You’ll be fishing aboard a 52’ Gillman luxury sport fishing boat. This is one of the only sport fishing charter boats where you can hang out with the captain while you fish. The large deck space, featuring the boat’s control center, means you will always be able to benefit from the personality and knowledge of the captain.
The boat is powered by twin 800 HP Detroit engines and is fitted with top of the range marine electronics by Raymarine and Furuno. There’s also a kitchen, shower, sleeping bunks, air conditioning, TV, and more onboard.
Start your trip by passing paddle boarders, jet skiers, and other people enjoying their day on the shimmering blue waters of the Emerald Coast, possibly spotting dolphins and other sea creatures playing in the surf through the Destin Pass. Then, you’ll reach some of the best fishing spots the Gulf has to offer. Depending on the conditions and season, fish for Sailfish, Red Snapper, Mahi Mahi, Blackfin Tuna, Swordfish, Wahoo, Marlin, Cobia, King Mackerel, and many more.
Captain Judah will cater for all levels of angler who come aboard his boat, from complete beginners to advanced fishermen. This trustworthy and family-friendly charter boat will create the perfect trip for you and your group, whether you are after a fun trip for all the family, a thrilling Shark fishing tour, a serious big game fishing expedition, a fun business trip, or any other excursion.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Gillman (Flybridge) originally built in 1994, and restored in 2009. Powered by 2 800HP Detroit engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 15 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Destin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Stelluna Family Friendly Charters
- $1,200 per group, additional $120 per person after 6 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Trolling (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $120 per person after 6 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Trolling (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $150 per person after 6 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,800 per group, additional $180 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,800 per group, additional $180 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $2,400 per group, additional $240 per person after 6 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $3,000 per group, additional $300 per person after 6 guests - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- $3,600 per group, additional $360 per person after 6 guests - 12 Hour Trip (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- GPS (Furuno gps)
- Fishfinder (Furuno )
- Bed (V-birth cabin with bunks.)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing (Shark Fishing)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Triggerfish (Gray)