Mighty Fine Charters is an exciting new addition to the Destin harbor. Owned by mother of two Lindley Staples Ward, this charter boat is the result of generations of family fishing and the desire to provide fun, affordable, family fishing trips. As the daughter of Capt. Harold Staples of the charter boat Al-Lin, Lindley is no stranger to the world of charter fishing. The boat is operated by Captain Ben O’Conner.
The Mighty Fine is a 50ft. custom Glenn Young Sport Fisherman that is Coast Guard certified to carry up to 14 passengers per trip. The vessel comes equipped with a range of marine technology for both navigation and locating fish. There is plenty of room in the air-conditioned cabin as well as out on the spacious fishing deck. Other amenities on board include a microwave oven and an electric grill.
The Mighty Fine is outfitted with a clean bathroom, comfortable seating both inside and outside, and bunks down below for anyone needing to take a rest. Ice, tackle, licenses, and dead bait are all included in the price.
Your trip will start by stocking up on live bait by stopping near the shore on the way out to the fishing grounds. (When available) Using live bait is preferred by most charter boats out of Destin and tends to add to the overall fishing experience. Plus, it gives you the chance to get your “sea-legs” working.
The fantastic crew aboard the Mighty Fine works hard to give you the perfect trip no matter if it’s deep sea bottom fishing, trolling, exciting shark fishing, or an afternoon family excursion. They welcome all levels of anglers on board from the complete beginners to the advanced fishermen.
The Mighty Fine specializes in family fun and they love taking family groups, church groups, and corporate trips as well as seasoned anglers. No matter if you are a large group of 14 or a small family of 2, the crew on the Mighty Fine will give you the personal attention you deserve to ensure your trip is truly one to remember.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Mighty Fine Charters
- $1,300 per group, additional $95 per person after 6 guests - 4 hour spring special (4 hours)
- $1,625 per group, additional $163 per person after 6 guests - 5 Hour Trolling Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,625 per group, additional $163 per person after 6 guests - 5 Hour Trolling Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,625 per group, additional $165 per person after 6 guests - 5 hr Spring Special (5 hours)
- $1,950 per group, additional $195 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,950 per group, additional $195 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,950 per group, additional $195 per person after 6 guests - 6 hr Spring Special (6 hours)
- $2,600 per group, additional $230 per person after 6 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $3,250 per group, additional $325 per person after 6 guests - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- $3,900 per group, additional $356 per person after 6 guests - 12 Hour Trip (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Bed Bunks in the V-berth
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (You can catch during the trip or buy live bait)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing (3 to 15 miles)
- Offshore Fishing (15 to 50 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
About the Charter Operator
|17 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|392 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since April 2016|
About this listing
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: