Come fish the beautiful Emerald Coast with Captain Cory Holland of Liquid Prescription. Operating out of Fort Walton Beach, Florida Cory runs guided private trips for everyone from the most experienced of anglers to family groups. Don’t forget to bring your kids!
Your vessel will be a 26’ Crevalle center console, powered by a 350 HP Mercury four stroke engine. The powerful engine will give you the propulsion needed to get to the fish fast, so you can spend as much time as possible hooking your catch. The boat is equipped with top-of-the-range electronics, including a chart plotter and a radar to make sure that you’re always in the right place at the right time. It’s also outfitted with a trolling motor to help you sneak up on fish and a power pole to anchor you in shallow waters. As an added bonus, the boat features misters to help you beat the heat and make your day more comfortable.
You’ll be fishing with state-of-the-art gear, including Penn and Shimano reels, suited for various types of techniques to help you reel in a range of species. Capt. Cory specializes in bottom fishing and trolling, and his frequent catches include King Mackerel, Spanish Mackerel, Cobia, Bonito, Snappers, Groupers, Blackfin Tuna, Amberjack, and many more – Sailfish and Sharks are not uncommon!
Equipment and licenses needed for your trip are included in the price. There’s room on the vessel for a small cooler packed with your favorite drinks and snacks. Bottled water is stocked on the boat for you at no additional cost.
Come aboard Liquid Prescription Fishing Charter and get ready to explore Florida’s Emerald Coast!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|ID & License verified|
|107 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since February 2016|
About this listing
Crevalle (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 350HP Mercury 4 Stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Fort Walton Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Liquid Prescription Fishing Charter
- $595 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3 hour kids Trip – AM (3 hours)
- $595 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3 hour kids trip P.m (3 hours)
- $760 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 hour Trip – A.M (4 hours)
- $760 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 hour Trip-PM (4 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 5 hour P.M. (5 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,140 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 6-hour trip (6 hours)
- $1,520 per group - 8 -hour trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well 2 livewells
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Radio Bluetooth
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled water provided)
- First Mate (On occasion)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Blackfin)