Fishing in New York is something that needs to be ticked off your bucket list as soon as possible. It’s very rare that a short ride out can suddenly make you feel a world away. But with D.C. Outdoor Adventures, that’s exactly what happens. Come have an awesome day out with Captain Dennis Caracciolo, who will put his decades of experience to good use, making sure you have an awesome day.
You’ll spend the day on board his beautifully maintained 28’ Parker boat, that can have you and 5 buddies fish without getting in each other’s way. If you can’t get a group together that size, don’t panic, Capt. Dennis also runs shared trips, so you can easily join another group and still have that great fishing experience.
The boat boasts twin 500 HP Yamaha engines and is outfitted with top of the line Raymarine navigational equipment. This, coupled with the captain’s knowledge of the area, will keep you on top of the fish all day.
There is something for everybody with D.C. Outdoor Adventures. For the kids and families, the inshore charters are great, especially for catching Flounder, Striper, Porgy, Seabass, Bluefish, and more.
Looking for something a bit more fast-paced? Try the Shark trip, where you’ll spend the day reeling in Hammerhead, Mako, Thresher, and Blue Shark. If chasing these awesome predators isn’t your cuppa tea, how about the Tuna trip instead, targeting Bluefin, Yellowfin, Albacore, and Bigeye Tuna.
If you want to take it up another notch and spearfish, bowfish, or fly fish, then just bring your own equipment to do so along on the day – let the captain know beforehand so he can make space for your gear. For all other types of fishing, the rods and reels (all excellent Penn gear) will be provided for you.
All that’s left to do is grab you inshore fishing license, any snacks and drinks you want, and meet Capt. Dennis on the water. Book today for the best fishing adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Parker (Pilothouse) originally built in 2007. Powered by 2 500HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
FAQs about D.C. Outdoor Adventures
- $100 per person - Half Day Trip – Inshore (Shared) (4 hours)
- $130 per person - Full Day Trip – Inshore (Shared) (8 hours)
- $200 per person - Full Day Trip – Shark (Shared) (8 hours)
- $500 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day Trip – Shark (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Full Day Trip – Tuna (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group - Extended Full Day Trip – Tuna (16 hours)
- Toilet (Flush toilet)
- GPS (Raymarine c120)
- Fishfinder (Raymarine)
- Bed (2 person)
- Live Bait Well
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn)
- Live Bait (Caught before the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (20% tip for mate )
- First Mate (20% tip is industry standard, not included in price)
- Fishing License (Included on saltwater trips only)
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Max 100 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Bring your own equipment)
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Bowfishing (Bring your own equipment)
- Spearfishing (Bring your own equipment)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Striped)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (White)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Mako)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)