Hop aboard Go Castaway Fishing Charters and have your new fishing adventure out of Orlando, Florida. Captain Jonathan Moss is an experienced angler who offers professionally guided inshore, flats, backcountry, and lake fishing trips on Mosquito Lagoon and the Central Florida waters.
You’ll be fishing aboard an 18’ East Cape flats boat powered by a 60 HP Mercury outboard motor. The boat is equipped with modern Garmin navigational equipment. It features both a poling platform and a wide beam with a fishing platform, to get the most out of your angling adventure.
There is space to accommodate up to 3 guests, who are in for a dry and stable ride thanks to her deep spray rails and ease in cutting through the water. Other features include a jump seat, removable backrest and grab rails, as well as a wireless trolling motor, power-pole anchoring system, and live bait tank.
Capt. Jonathan offers a variety of trips, where he can take you fly and light tackle fishing for Redfish, Snook, Trout, and Tarpon in saltwater. You can also explore the freshwater options, and target Largemouth Bass, Bluegill, and Crappie.
You’ll get all the fishing equipment you’ll need on board, including quality Florida Fishing Products reels and Bull Bay rods, among others. The fly fishing equipment is also of a superb level of quality – TFO Rods and Nautilus Fly Reels.
Trips include fishing equipment and tackle (including fly fishing gear), a cooler with ice and bottled water, fishing licenses, and as an extra special treat – professional photos of you and your catch!
What more do you need? Book Go Castaway Fishing Charters and get ready for a fishing adventure of a lifetime!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
East Cape (Flats boat) originally built in 2015. Powered by a 60HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 34 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Orlando Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Go Castaway Fishing Charters
- $200 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 2 Hour Trip (2 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- GPS (Garmin)
- Fishfinder (Garmin)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Bull Bay Rods & Florida Fishing Products)
- Live Bait
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment (TFO Rods & Nautilus Fly Reels )
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- Spotted Seatrout