Reel Deal Charters is your chance for catching a notorious Florida Red Snapper in state waters (in season). The crew offers a wide range of trips, giving you the chance to try everything from cruising around St Andrew Bay as the sun sets, to fishing for Red Snapper on the long trips. 2020 Red Snapper season is open for 2 more weekends only, Nov 21, 22, 27, 28, and 29.
Fishing out of Panama City, Florida, the crew offers rod-bending fishing trips. They enjoy taking anglers of all ages and experience levels aboard their boat for unforgettable days of fishing.
Book a trip aboard their 35’ Bertram saltwater fishing boat, accommodating up to 6 passengers. Note that the split trips are not guaranteed to fill, so be sure to include your flexible dates to best be accommodated.
The boat was built by one of the world’s most renowned manufacturers of fishing vessels. It has been fully restored with up to date equipment and modern comforts to make sure your day on the water is truly special. Powered by twin Cummins engines, the boat will take you to the fishing grounds in no time, and its fish-finding electronics will ensure you are fishing the best spots.
In the spring the fishing is great for Spanish Mackerel and as the weather warms up trolling for King Mackerel and bottom fishing for Red Snapper, Grouper, Vermillion Snapper, and White Snapper. A night-time shark trip is also great fun for the entire family!
Bring your cooler with your food and drinks and join Reel Deal Charters for a great day on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Bertram (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1978, and restored in 2019. Powered by 2 330HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 24 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Panama City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Reel Deal Charters – Deep Water
- $175 per person - 6 Hour Split – Message to Book (AM) (6 hours)
- $175 per person - 6 Hour Split – Message to Book (PM) (6 hours)
- $230 per person - 8 Hour Split – Message to Book (8 hours)
- $555 per group - Gilligan Special – 3 Hour Trolling (3 hours)
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Trolling Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 4 Hour Trolling Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 4 Hour – Shark Fishing (Evening) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 6 Hour – Bottom Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 6 Hour – Bottom Fishing (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,300 per group - 8 Hour – Bottom Fishing (AM) (8 hours)
- $1,650 per group - 10 Hour – Bottom Fishing/Trolling (10 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 12 Hour – Bottom Fishing/Trolling (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well (When available, live bait may be addl charge)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- First Mate (Works hard for your tips)
- Fishing License
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)