Frick and Frack Fishing Charters invites you for a deep sea fishing adventure out of Haulover Inlet in North Miami Beach! Captain Fred David is a third-generation captain, who proudly continues the family fishing tradition and it’s his mission to put you on the best bite of the day.
The “Frick and Frack” is a 27’ Conch center console that was restored in 2020 and comfortably sits up to 4 people. It comes equipped with modern navigational equipment, as well as USCG safety equipment. The vessel features a large open bow and T-top for sun protection, so that you can relax in the shade in between the bites.
Downriggers will allow you to cover more water, and a live bait well will help you keep your bait in good shape. A large ice-box will keep your catch fresh, and for even more enjoyment during the day, blast your favorite tunes over the onboard stereo system.
Frick and Frack Charters specializes in a wide range of fishing methods and can cater to both beginners and seasoned anglers. The crew will provide you with quality Penn and Shimano reels and custom-built rods to battle your catch.
Capt. Fred runs a variety of trips and he can also organize custom trips to suit your wishes. With the Gulf Stream so close, you will find a great selection of species in these waters. Closer to shore you can target anything from Snook, Permit, Barracuda, as well as Snapper and Grouper. Longer trips will take you to the playground of Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Marlin, Sailfish, and even Tuna and Swordfish.
There’s a first mate on board that will help you with everything you need, and the crew will even clean and fillet the catch you decide to keep. It’s up to you to show up with plenty of food and drinks for the trip, and sunscreen and sunglasses are also a good idea.
If you’re looking for an authentic Florida fishing experience, Frick and Frack Fishing Charters is there to make it happen!
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Frick and Frack Fishing Charters
- $500 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip (AM) (2 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip (AM) (8 hours)
- $1,700 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Swordfish (AM) (8 hours)
- $2,000 per day per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - 2 Day Trip – Bahamas (2 days)
- GPS garmin
- Fishfinder garmin
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Radar Furuno
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn & Shimano reels, custom-built rods)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle (tackle from 2 lb.)
- Heavy Tackle (tackle up to 130 lb.)
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Conch (Center console) originally built in 2001, and restored in 2020. Powered by 2 250HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: