Design your own fishing adventure with Captain Al’s Fishing Charters, a first-rate provider of private fishing charters out of the Montauk Harbor, New York. Whether you are looking for a day of family fun, a hard-core sportfishing adventure, or an enjoyable corporate outing, Captain Al Cacciola and his team will help you put together a fishing charter ideally suited to your wants and needs.
You will be fishing aboard a 38’ Bertram boat that is fitted with two 450 HP powerful Detroit engines for speed and reliability. The boat features a full galley, a head (marine toilet), and a covered, air-conditioned cabin to keep you comfortable whatever the weather. With a very wide beam, the boat gives a comfortable ride, and its extremely spacious deck will allow everyone to get involved throughout the trip.
Captain Al’s Fishing Charters target a wide range of species on a variety of specially-designed trips that range from a three-hour evening trip targeting Striped Bass to extreme overnight adventures. Choose between fishing inshore, offshore, at the canyons, or around Block Island, and target species from Fluke to Cod to White Marlin.
Whichever option you go for, Captain Al will do his best to make sure it is a trip to remember. Top-notch gear by Penn and Shimano will be available for you to use, along with live bait and everything else you need to make a great catch possible. The only thing that’s missing is you!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Bertram (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1986, and restored in 2012. Powered by 2 450HP Cummins 6TCA engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 34 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Montauk Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Captain Al’s Fishing Charters
- $800 per group - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $800 per group - 5 Hour Trip (Evening) (5 hours)
- $800 per group - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,350 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,650 per group - Shark Trip (8 hours)
- $1,850 per group - 9 Hour Trip - Offshore (9 hours)
- $2,500 per group - 12 Hour Trip - Offshore (12 hours)
- $4,500 per group - 18 Hour Trip - Canyon (18 hours)
- $6,500 per day per group - Overnight canyon trip (2 days)
- Toilet (With A/C)
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn, Shimano)
- Live Bait (Prepared ahead of time)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (After the trip)
- First Mate (Tips are 15-20% - not included in price)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Bass (Striped)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Scup (Porgy)
- Shark (Mako)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)