Want to battle giant fish on an adventure like no other? Whether you’re in for big game or just want to create unforgettable memories with your friends and family, Captain Brandon Wootton of Mainlanders Sport Fishing is your guy! He’ll hook you up with White Sturgeon, and much more that the Fraser River has to offer.
Capt. Brandon is proud to announce that his charter is now part of the Fraser River’s Sturgeon Conservation Society. This means they take part in tagging and tracking White Sturgeon on the river, helping to conserve this fish. On your trip, you’ll earn the unique bragging rights of taking part in the conservation of Sturgeon, too!
Head to Chilliwack and explore the bountiful waters on a 20’ Custom Weld jet boat. It comes powered by a 350 HP Chevrolet engine and can accommodate up to four anglers in full comfort. The vessel is equipped with top-notch professional gear, navigational electronics and fishfinding equipment.
Get ready for some trolling, spinning, and jigging, as well as bottom, drift, and fly fishing. Let Captain Brandon lead the way and put you on a magnificent giant White Sturgeon or any Salmon you wish to cross off your bucket list - Pink, Coho, Chinook, or Chum. Don’t forget that Sturgeon is strictly catch-and-release, but Captain Brandon will clean and filet all the Salmon you catch.
Mainlanders Sport Fishing puts success, safety, and convenience of their customers above everything else. Even though catching a ‘Living Fossil’ is a dream come true for all big game anglers, it’s perfectly suitable for families with kids too. Children older than four are welcome on board, and the captain will provide life jackets for them too.
Captain will provide everything else free of charge - lures, top quality fly fishing equipment, and Penn and Shimano rods and reels. Bring your own drinks and snacks, and don’t forget to buy a fishing license before the trip. Contact Brandon for larger group bookings, he has several boats in his fleet.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Custom Weld (Jet boat) originally built in 2004. Powered by a 350HP Chevrolet engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Chilliwack Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Mainlanders Sport Fishing
- CA $575 per group, additional CA $25 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- CA $575 per group, additional CA $25 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (Evening) (4 hours)
- CA $575 per group, additional CA $25 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- CA $725 per group - 3/4 Day Trip - Sturgeon (6 hours)
- CA $775 per group, additional CA $25 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- CA $950 per group, additional CA $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- CA $1,350 per group - 12 Hour Fishing with BBQ (12 hours)
- CA $1,500 per group, additional CA $50 per person after 2 guests - Fraser Canyon Adventure (8 hours)
- CA $1,650 per day per group - 2 Day Trip (2 days)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn and Shimano)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- River Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Salmon (Chum)