PV Hook Up has been running charters in the Banderas Bay area for over two decades, and offers one of the most comprehensive menus of inshore and offshore trips around. Fish anywhere from 4 through 12 hours, targeting species as varied as Roosterfish and Sailfish.
The GuanaTuna is a 29’ Super Panga center console, with ample room for a party of 4 to fish and relax in comfort. The vessel cruises a hair under 20 knots, and is packed full of everything you will need to fish the Banderas Bay and beyond.
Outriggers, tuna tubes, and a fighting chair will let you take on even the toughest offshore monsters with confidence. Inshore, the option to snorkel will let you make the very most of the vibrant reefs and many snorkeling spots littering the area.
What sets the crew apart, however, is the sheer variety of fishing equipment they provide. Choose between light and heavy tackle, and techniques varying from spinning and popping, to trolling and kite fishing, to name but a few. On top of this, you are welcome to bring your fly gear along, if that is more your style.
So whether you want to drop some lines over the reefs for tasty table fish, troll 50 miles out for fast-moving Marlin and Tuna, or pop and cast for feisty Roosterfish inshore, you will always have the option to suit you, and the ability to switch things up if one style isn’t working.
All trips come with bait, lures, and licenses, and a cleaning and filleting service for all your catch. All you need to bring is a pair of steady arms, and plenty of energy for the day ahead, because you are only going to get as much rest as you ask for!
Stop planning, book a trip with PV Hook Up, and get ready to start your newest fishing adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about PV Hook Up – GaunaTuna NV
- $299 per group - 4 Hour Trip (AM) – Banderas Bay (4 hours)
- $299 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) – Banderas Bay (4 hours)
- $400 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Banderas Bay (6 hours)
- $400 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Fishing & Snorkeling (6 hours)
- $480 per group - Book Early and Save $100 on 8 hours (8 hours)
- $580 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Offshore (20 Miles) (8 hours)
- $580 per group - 8 hours Snorkel and Visit Yelapa (8 hours)
- $675 per group - 10 hours Deep Sea Fishing (10 hours)
- $800 per group - 12 hrs Deep Sea Fishing (12 hours)
- $950 per group - 14 Hours Corbetena (14 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 16 hrs el Banco Offshore (16 hours)
- Toilet enclosed toilet
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment On request
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (We offer fly fishing but we do not supply fly gear)
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing (Weather permitting)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- Marlin (Black)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (Striped)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Super Panga (Panga) originally built in 2003, and restored in 2011. Powered by 2 100HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 18 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 60 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: