Makaira Resort – Sea Dancer Charter
Makaira Resort Sea Dancer Charters will take you to the waters that surround their home base of Taveuni, Fiji. With virtually virgin fishing grounds right at their doorstep, the crew will introduce you to a real angling paradise.
On your day out, you will be able to find the Somosomo traits and acres of birds and teeming baitfish. These include small Yellowfin Tuna, Mackerel, Ballyhoo, scads, and many other species that you will be using to make sure nothing resists your hooks. Wherever you go, the crew will show you a lot of possibilities for an exciting and productive day of fishing.
Depending on your personal preferences and the season, you will be checking the bite for reef fish and pelagics, fishing the pinnacles, islands, channels, and ribbon and outer reefs. The latter hold Bluefin Trevally, Barracuda, Dogtooth Tuna, GT, and Walu. Other spots are home to Black and Blue Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Yellowfin Tuna, and Sailfish.
Your boat for the day will be a 33’ Islander boat with twin 250 HP Yamaha engine. She is a beautiful vessel with everything you need for a productive day on the water. Once on board, you will find top-notch trolling gear, live bait, lures, and drinks.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Islander (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 2019. Powered by 2 250HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 60 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Makaira Resort – Sea Dancer Charter
- $710 per group - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- $990 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,320 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $2,100 per day per group - Overnight Trip (1 day)
- Fighting Chair (Reelax Fighting chair )
- Bed (Vee Berth)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Spearfishing Equipment (We provide spotter, flashers and floaters)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Trolling gear)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing (Lots of offshore reefs/pinnacles)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle (We provide 50's 80's and 130's)
- Bottom Fishing (For snappers and reef fish)
- Jigging (Bring your own gear)
- Popping (Bring your own gear)
- Fly Fishing (Bring your own gear)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Black)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Pink)
- Snapper (Red)
- Trevally (Bluefin)
- Trevally (Giant)
- Tuna (Dogtooth)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)